Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

Wild Thing R2 I am somewhere around day 54 ish. Still in the 1 gallon pot and she's ready to hit my Michigan soil running for this year's outdoor grow. It's already well over 3ft tall and getting a nice structure. I'm definitely interested in seeing how it handles under the full sun full season conditions.
20240414_160524.jpg
20240414_160526.jpg
20240414_160537.jpg
20240414_174747.jpg
20240414_174751.jpg

This year's outdoor plants are bigger than they have ever been. I'm hoping to set a new personal best this summer with a single plant yield and this cultivar definitely likes to throw down some nice nuggs!

Week 6 New
Howdy y’all :toke:
It’s week 6 day #47, for these Wild Thing girls. I’m cutting it close this week with the update but here goes.
Things got crazy busy this week with the beautiful weather and we were able to get lots of outside projects done. I did grab a few photos through the week and things are progressing nicely in the tent.
I ended up flipping to flower on Thursday night Day #39. They are both stretching very fast, I’ve had to adjust the lights and the pole fans a couple times already.
IMG_1583.jpeg
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1601.jpeg
IMG_1602.jpeg

Well it's the end of week 4 almost and I just wish I had a little more growth but it's definitely looking like two distinct different leaf structures on the two plants and I just topdressed with some of my homemade chicken compost mixed with rice hulls last week and hopefully they'll start picking up the pace. I also turned my lights up from 50% to 75% so that'll help some to and Wild Thing #2 is a little bit smaller but it's also the one I dropped a water bottle on the first week, Happy 4/20 Gromigo's!
Wild Thing#1
IMG_20240419_123817504.jpg

Wild Thing #2
IMG_20240419_122750555.jpg

Day 43, they are picking up speed now… I think roots are just starting to hit the res so I’ll have to keep a close eye on that. So far water only in CoM bar harbor blend. Been watering from top still, quart every other day. Ph down to 6.0-6.2. Lights at 100% at top of tent. The DLI supports this. Temps are a little low but not bad and rh is in veg range at 65%.
IMG_3606.jpeg
IMG_3607.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg

I think I have two phenos as well, or maybe one is lagging. But the left one seems to have more of a hybrid leaf while the right one has broader leaves. Could be wrong, but time will tell!

Howdy y’all :toke:
It’s week 6 day #47, for these Wild Thing girls. I’m cutting it close this week with the update but here goes.
Things got crazy busy this week with the beautiful weather and we were able to get lots of outside projects done. I did grab a few photos through the week and things are progressing nicely in the tent.
I ended up flipping to flower on Thursday night Day #39. They are both stretching very fast, I’ve had to adjust the lights and the pole fans a couple times already.View attachment 1678065View attachment 1678066View attachment 1678067View attachment 1678068
Looking very nice. I am definitely excited to see some flowers! It's nice being able to document and see the phenotypes diversity. The one on the right has the structure of the Spice Cake but the leaf shape of the Legend and I haven't seen that in any of the phenos I have run yet.

Well it's the end of week 4 almost and I just wish I had a little more growth but it's definitely looking like two distinct different leaf structures on the two plants and I just topdressed with some of my homemade chicken compost mixed with rice hulls last week and hopefully they'll start picking up the pace. I also turned my lights up from 50% to 75% so that'll help some to and Wild Thing #2 is a little bit smaller but it's also the one I dropped a water bottle on the first week, Happy 4/20 Gromigo's!
Wild Thing#1
View attachment 1678141

Wild Thing #2View attachment 1678142
Looking real healthy but they definitely seem a bit stunted for 4 weeks. The plant on the bottom has a little bit of leaf curl/ droop. What is your grow environment like? Could possibly be a Temperature or humidity issue Looking at the bottom picture.
Happy 420 back to ya bud! Happy Growing!

Day 43, they are picking up speed now… I think roots are just starting to hit the res so I’ll have to keep a close eye on that. So far water only in CoM bar harbor blend. Been watering from top still, quart every other day. Ph down to 6.0-6.2. Lights at 100% at top of tent. The DLI supports this. Temps are a little low but not bad and rh is in veg range at 65%.View attachment 1678233View attachment 1678234View attachment 1678235
I think I have two phenos as well, or maybe one is lagging. But the left one seems to have more of a hybrid leaf while the right one has broader leaves. Could be wrong, but time will tell!
Looking real happy and healthy! There is looking to be a few different phenotypes in this R2 generation for sure. I am seeing at least 3 different phenotypes which at this stage in the project isn't surprising. It will be fun selecting which direction I take the project in from here and is where testing will be very helpful!

Back