Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

Day 38 Wild Thing
Plant 1, slower vegging than the other but is super simple in its needs… very hardy.
IMG_8054.jpeg
IMG_8055.jpeg

Plant 2, this one has 13 fingers on the newest fans if you include the two forward facing small ones! I think after an initial transplant shock this one is taking a turn for the better, I gave it an epsom foliar spray a few day ago with good results I think. Less stretch but more branching and more over all foliage than the other
IMG_8056.jpeg
IMG_8057.jpeg

Whelp, we are in early veg at day 29. Temps have been a little low due to OD conditions but weather is turning. It’s looking like the gangly looking one turned around!
IMG_3556.jpeg
IMG_3557.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg

They look pretty nice for 14 days. I'm not sure how use to photoperiods you are but they usually veg a bit slower than autos. The Spice Cake side of the cross is a fairly slow vegging plant so u could possibly have some phenos leaning to that side of the pairing. Both The Legend and Spice Cake more than double during the preflower stretch however. I'm betting the one that had the water bottle dropped on it comes back with a vengeance, nothing like a bit of accidental supercropping lol.
Yeah I keep having to remind myself that they're photos and not Auto's but I have mostly all photos going right now. I also plan on topping one and the other one I'm planning on doing some light list but time will tell thanks for the input @Jean-O and just wanted to double check with ya on how much veg time you're looking for?

Yeah I keep having to remind myself that they're photos and not Auto's but I have mostly all photos going right now. I also plan on topping one and the other one I'm planning on doing some light list but time will tell thanks for the input @Jean-O and just wanted to double check with ya on how much veg time you're looking for?
They usually need around 30 to 45 days of veg before they are ready to flower.

Outdoor Wild Thing R2 I believe day 45 in a 1gal fabric pot. Roughly 30 ish days left before I hopefully get it transplanted outdoors. I don't have enough light power in my current veg set up so she's a bit leggy luckily not an issue with it going outdoors.
20240407_101117.jpg
20240407_101123.jpg
20240407_101127.jpg

So now they're both starting to pick up the pace a bit and Wild Thing 2 has pretty much recovered from the water bottle being dropped on it LoL and Wild Thing 1 is a little further along but so far so good in the start of week 3.
Wild Thing #2
IMG_20240409_142115312.jpg
Wild Thing #1
IMG_20240409_142117246.jpg

Back