Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

I usually try to play along with testing and I wanted some outdoor testing for sure on the Wild Thing so I dropped 2 beans about 10 days ago for my outdoor run this year. 1 will get culled here in a week or so after I make my final decision on who will be my lucky beast for this year! I've got a feeling ill be able to grow a monster this year outdoors with the Wild Thing!
20240227_215033.jpg
20240227_215037.jpg

I must have done it wrong. Think I did a chat. Just resent the other way. :)
I think I disabled the chat somehow I need to figure out how to turn it back on lol

Germination
Howdy Y’all :toke:

First sign of life from both. I’ll leave the domes on until tomorrow and recheck since the one on the left still needs to get her legs under her.
TC_00565.jpeg

Soil will be BAS 3.0 using my leftover ProMix, Happy Frog soil and had an unopened bag of ocean Forest I filled the tub with. Added in 8qts perlite and 32oz BAS 3.0. Once everything was mixed and sifted well I filled two 5gal Grobucket systems.
IMG_1113.jpeg

2/27/24 9:04pm Seeds soaked for 24hrs, they both sank and then into Solo Cups with domes on 2/28/24 9:04pm.
TC_00564.jpeg

They are in the drink and on the cable box! Ready, set, Gooooooooo!
IMG_3497.jpeg

Three of the Wild Thing R2 and two of the Crazy S1, plan is to veg two wild thing and grow them OD along with a single crazy . The other ones (one each if everything comes up) will be one each of the wild thing and crazy in the other 4x4 in 5 gal SIP’s SCROG style. Gonna try to keep the tent as close to 50/50 spacing L/R . Either way, there will be two SCROGGED in the 4x4! I’ll let y’all know what’s going on… you’ll see the G-bomb in the TM section soon! WOOHOO!!!!

Back