Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Trying the jiffy puck way… again. Last seeds in pucks ended up getting white fuzzy mold growing on them. This time I took advice from a fellow AFN-er and soaked with h2o2 in the 6.0 ph’d and dechlorinated water in a small plastic bin with a dark cover in the veg cab lit by my DIY mini QB made from a fiet cylindrical
300w equivalent led (45-55w) . Cab sits at 78-82 constant .

Day 10 hitting symmetry between the first and second set of true leaves right on schedule for wild thing. Had 4 to start, lost 2 to pests, but saved these with diatomaceous earth and a different tent. A little over watered a few days ago too, so these are the strong ones!
188D60F7-C392-4582-94D4-F175D8FB9DE0.jpeg

The beans have safely landed and I will be dropping them in my shot glass this weekend and I'd like to thank @Jean-O for the opportunity to grow up some of his gear Happy Growing!
IMG_20240308_155540461~2.jpg

Wild Thing R2 outdoor tester plant got a bit leggy in my current veg set up from having my lights too high from some of the older taller plants in the veg. She needed up potted a week or more ago from the red solo cup. She was pretty root bound but finally got transplanted into a 1 gallon pot last night. Roughly just over 60 days before I'll be able to move it outdoors into the greenhouse then finally into the native Michigan soil towards the end of May.
20240308_184340.jpg

Checked this AM and both Crazy S1’s are up and above soil. I’ll get a pic in a while… so that’s 5 for 5, 100% germ rate! Sweet!

Week 1
Howdy Y’all :toke:

Week 1 update, Day #7 on the Wild Thing girls. They’ve been slowly coming along. Started out stretching pretty good so I put them in the two grobuckets I had prepared. They are closer the the light and I bumped it up to 45%. Temperature running around 76f and humidity has been pretty steady at 65%. I’ve been watering lightly around the solo cups. They are on an 18/6 schedule under a Marshydro FC-E3000 that’s been “modified” to fit in a 2’ space.
IMG_1263.jpeg

Back