20230603_124305.jpg

Bodega Bubblegum
Day 56
Leaning more towards Stardawg in smell and structure
20230603_144006.jpg

Black Cherry 🍅

20230608_113113(0).jpg

Bodega Bubblegum Day 61
I'm thinking this will be 70+ days until harvest. She steadily keeps pushing out new growth. I believe the top bud will be a grenade when finished. She smells of chem with a faint bubblegum scent.
20230608_113230.jpg
I ended up growing her in a one gallon pot. I've been letting her eat itself in hopes of getting a cleaner smoke/white ash. Once I get close to the finish I will begin flushing and stripping leaves. Hope I have enough juice left to make it to the finish

I'm also thinking of taking some Cherry Rush F1 pollen and tapping a few branches of the Bodega. Hopefully lessen flowering time and find a more bubblegum flavor pheno.

Last edited:
Harvested the top bud of Bodega Bubblegum about five days ago. Noticed some bud rot. Thankfully it wasn't too bad. Probably lost about a gram or so. I will be harvesting the rest in a day or two.

I do have one more Bodega Bubblegum I think will just be used to make seed. My Cherry Rush F1 male i feel will make a good pairing. Hopefully lessen flower time and bring out a more bubblegum type pheno.

Following the finish of my current breeding projects. I will start my next journey with some Jordan of the islands. I purchased Deep Purple and received Blue Crush freebies along with it. Im still debating which one I want to run first.

Last edited:
Back