The AutoDuck Project!

Hi Bill
Do you make your own crosse's?
I have done a couple and am still in the real early stages of sussing them out for traits. Crossed a Golden Ticket into a Big Bud ( calling it Big Ticket for now ) and just did a Double Grape into a Blue Moby ( calling it Moby Grape for now )..... Did one full tent test out on the Big Ticket and have found two variations so far that express early and since I'm just getting into it I forgot to write them down...I'll just have to go back into my test thread to get em out.

I have done a couple and am still in the real early stages of sussing them out for traits. Crossed a Golden Ticket into a Big Bud ( calling it Big Ticket for now ) and just did a Double Grape into a Blue Moby ( calling it Moby Grape for now )..... Did one full tent test out on the Big Ticket and have found two variations so far that express early and since I'm just getting into it I forgot to write them down...I'll just have to go back into my test thread to get em out.
Hey Billy sounds nice to me , tag me in your thread so I will follow your journey.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Hi friends
Little update to the purple Quack. I talked to my friend @Stone he got no interest to release the quacks. He doesn't want to reopen the seed store. He gave me the permission to sell the purple Quack. I don't got a reseller for my stuff , maybe i can manage something with @derek420colorado and multiverse beans.

Hi friends
Little update to the purple Quack. I talked to my friend @Stone he got no interest to release the quacks. He doesn't want to reopen the seed store. He gave me the permission to sell the purple Quack. I don't got a reseller for my stuff , maybe i can manage something with @derek420colorado and multiverse beans.
Would love to see what the pquack is like! I tried getting some before the portal went down. Still interested now..

Stone told me via email that he had stopped distribution at the time and they never came back after. His site said the pquack was potent stuff!

Would love to see what the pquack is like! I tried getting some before the portal went down. Still interested now..

Stone told me via email that he had stopped distribution at the time and they never came back after. His site said the pquack was potent stuff!
Hey Franklin
I wasn't able to test sensi flowers , i only tested the seeded buds, and for wait i got it was good bro. My friend Stone was so kind to gifted me some seeds. I do a micro seed run to get some more for my outdoor for me and my local friends.
He gifted me also a green quack line not breed to full duck it's a f1 cross he told me and need a bit of breeding work .

Hey Archaic
Old thread new life.
After a few years @bonobo started with the auto duck project, there are now much different auto ducks / quacks around.
@pop22 my friend
What's up with the azure duck?
I grew a few in the greenhouse last year @ auto'd 4 did not. I got to breed some F3!

Purple Quack f7 greenhouse test
IMG_20230715_105349_1.jpg
IMG_20230715_105354.jpg
IMG_20230715_105402_1.jpg
IMG_20230715_105407_1.jpg
IMG_20230715_105419_1.jpg
IMG_20230715_105425_1.jpg

Back