The AutoDuck Project!

*Living dead thread bump* Hello everyone. Has there been any advances in Auto-Duck's Foot breeding for seeds to the public?

*Living dead thread bump* Hello everyone. Has there been any advances in Auto-Duck's Foot breeding for seeds to the public?

Dutch Passion have advanced on the old ducks genetics. They have photoperiod “Frisan Duck” and “Auto Duck”. I popped 3 auto ducks a few weeks ago. They’re going strong .
Itl be good to see how South Syder’s crew is getting on..

1613238652045.jpeg

Last edited:
Hope those Frisan ducks turn out nice for you! I've not however, heard good things about the bud.

Been a long time since we have heard from Bonobo. I'm working on an auto duck myself. I've got 2 lines going, one crossed with my Blue Dragon and one crossed with Black Dragon. I have a line of Ducksfoot that does not stem from Wally Duck's line, and a cross of his and my local ducksfoot. My crosses are with the local Ducksfoot.

Here are the Duck x Black Dragon I'm growing right now. I plan to start a few more soon.

Ducksfoot x Black Dragon pic1 -2-11-2021.jpg

Ducksfoot x Black Dragon pic2 -2-11-2021.jpg

Hope those Frisan ducks turn out nice for you! I've not however, heard good things about the bud.

Been a long time since we have heard from Bonobo. I'm working on an auto duck myself. I've got 2 lines going, one crossed with my Blue Dragon and one crossed with Black Dragon. I have a line of Ducksfoot that does not stem from Wally Duck's line, and a cross of his and my local ducksfoot. My crosses are with the local Ducksfoot.

Here are the Duck x Black Dragon I'm growing right now. I plan to start a few more soon.

View attachment 1286748

View attachment 1286749

iIve heard mixed things about Ducks from Dutch Passion. Flower quality not great and very leafy. However, I’ve wanted to get my hand in and give them a crack in my set up. Il keep it documented and see how they go.

Keep us updated with your projects dude. I’d love to follow.

Tag me when you you make a thread!

iIve heard mixed things about Ducks from Dutch Passion. Flower quality not great and very leafy. However, I’ve wanted to get my hand in and give them a crack in my set up. Il keep it documented and see how they go.

tag me as well please!

This thread was just as fun as bonobos thread to read wow

There is quite a bit more about the Duck story on the Portal forums, thats where the real work is happening. I predict good things from Straya within the year.
What is this portal forum you speak of?

Back