Status
Not open for further replies.
@woody @bushmasterar15 @Mañ'O'Green
Sorry about disappearing like that. Had a lot of stuff happen that left me in an emotional and mental rut. Really f****d me up. I mean, I usually play music for 3-4 hours a day. In the past 3 months, I’ve played maybe 4 hours total. Still haven’t made it back on stage, But I did pick up my guitar and figured out how to play most of the last album by Woods of Ypres. I was patient enough to transpose piano parts to guitar, So I’m nearly out of my rut now.
i hope you bounce back better than ever i have up and downs myself with mental health it can leave you feeling in a low low place :bighug::pass::vibes:

i hope you bounce back better than ever i have up and downs myself with mental health it can leave you feeling in a low low place :bighug::pass::vibes:

Most definitely. I’m on the up and up now, though. Thank you.

Sorry about disappearing like that. Had a lot of stuff happen that left me in an emotional and mental rut. Really f****d me up. I mean, I usually play music for 3-4 hours a day. In the past 3 months, I’ve played maybe 4 hours total. Still haven’t made it back on stage, But I did pick up my guitar and figured out how to play most of the last album by Woods of Ypres. I was patient enough to transpose piano parts to guitar, So I’m nearly out of my rut now.
That's good to hear bud hope u get back on the horse sort of speak I no how it is when u can't do somthing u love send good vibes and karma ur way my friend

Glad to have you back and hope you get out of the final section of the rut. It can be a big down as I know I go through it and try to push through each day.

Glad things are better for you :vibe:

Just harvested and finally have a bit of space for a little tiddler. I'll get those beans soaking pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back