General Battle of the Year 2019 2nd Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked at the poll and I definitely do not deserve the close second spot! I don't even deserve to be in Top 5!

My plant is obviously immature. Its not even done now, at the time of writing. At least another week!

I have actually mentioned this in my final pic post and several updates. However, voters may not see this.

Those are some big buds I'll give you that but no way it is better than the other plants I see. Anyone who completes the race should automatically rank higher than the ones who did not. In this case, I did not complete it and although its not my fault, I don't feel quite comfortable with the results without saying my piece.

If voting is not closed yet, please vote for other more deserving plants. You can even go back and change my vote to another plant! Thank you!

I have no grounds to DSQ you.comp is for a plant in a pot,not buds in a basket or an arty trich shot.
If peeps can see the potential of an unfinished plant good for them :smoking:
:pighug:

I have no grounds to DSQ you.comp is for a plant in a pot,not buds in a basket or an arty trich shot.
If peeps can see the potential of an unfinished plant good for them :smoking:
:pighug:

No please don't disqualify me LOL. Not what I meant at all. I need this battle counted for promotion.

Just wanted to make it known that my final pic was an immature one. Don't wanna mislead any voters. I'm good with anything now that Ive said my piece.

Looked at the poll and I definitely do not deserve the close second spot! I don't even deserve to be in Top 5!

My plant is obviously immature. Its not even done now, at the time of writing. At least another week!

I have actually mentioned this in my final pic post and several updates. However, voters may not see this.

Those are some big buds I'll give you that but no way it is better than the other plants I see. Anyone who completes the race should automatically rank higher than the ones who did not. In this case, I did not complete it and although its not my fault, I don't feel quite comfortable with the results without saying my piece.

If voting is not closed yet, please vote for other more deserving plants. You can even go back and change my vote to another plant! Thank you!

I'm sorry bro, you gotta give yourself credit where credit is due!! You grow dame good!! Just look at all the battles, most winners have trained there plant in some way. Wider, bigger buds, roots have room to grow, training...you have that! That why you win most battles(from what I see so far)!

You my friend are a good no, great grower of this here plant. No matter what seed or breeder you use there all be great plants. IMHO!!

:slap:

Congratulations @The Iconoclast and all the rest!!! Great plants!! :bravo::king: and in few months great smoke!:bong:

Thank you @archie gemmill for keeping everyone in check and sorry I tossed you in the mix. Your a good dude and I owe you many cups of tea :coffee2:

Congrats to the winners of the 2nd leg and everyone that competed as we're all winners in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back