Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcastic! [emoji16]

I’ll be sure to set a reminder on my phone next time. [emoji6]

Nah.. yesterday was the hottest day in recorded history in my lil ol’ town so I didn’t go down the dungeon to get my final photo. -Too busy huddled up next to a fan!

Never mind, it’s a stupid game anyway. (Where’s my ball? I’m taking it home)

Yea dude the humidity is hard to deal with too. Had to buy a dehumidifier and they put out more feckin heat
:shrug:

Yea dude the humidity is hard to deal with too. Had to buy a dehumidifier and they put out more feckin heat
:shrug:

I just checked my temps. It maxed out at 31°C. That’s under a 600W hps... 37° outside.. that’s magic! (Or my thermometer’s fooked!) [emoji23]

I just checked my temps. It maxed out at 31°C. That’s under a 600W hps... 37° outside.. that’s magic! (Or my thermometer’s fooked!) [emoji23]

Amazing! I'm currently trying to learn how to best ventilate an 8×4×7 tent in a hot and humid environment. Any tips or links would be much appreciated. Thank you bro Vlad!

Amazing! I'm currently trying to learn how to best ventilate an 8×4×7 tent in a hot and humid environment. Any tips or links would be much appreciated. Thank you bro Vlad!

Ermm.. I don’t do anything unusual, just a load of fans and stuff. It’s most likely because the grow is in an underground cellar.
ac55fb335577d60c08ee609d9e05eb8a.jpg
^ these are handy if you need a hole in the ground or maybe this..
6baa63b16e10debbd7421536aa63fb9e.jpg
depending on how many plants you intend to grow. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bomb seeds-Berry Bomb photos.......outdoor photo battle
@BombSeeds

RQS-Royal cheese auto.....outdoor auto battle

La Buena Herba- tester 1 is Kush strain build out of peyote purple .master kush , hindu kush ,blueberry and guerilla gold
tester 2 is peyote purple and herijuana with splash of blueberry haze..........LBH Battle?

Mephisto-Samsquanch OG auto

HSO-UK cheese autos
@HSO-Mark

Dutchpro nutes
Mammoth P
Harvest Gold Silica

[HASHTAG]#TheAutoflowerNetwork[/HASHTAG] strain/product/battle testing

Mephisto and HSO..grown inside under 240 watt cob...The Cannon...Blacksail market

Others outdoor

74927B92-7A6D-4F08-A473-B24E41B52B2C.jpeg

@BombSeeds

La Buena Herba- tester 1 is Kush strain build out of peyote purple .master kush , hindu kush ,blueberry and guerilla gold
tester 2 is peyote purple and herijuana with splash of blueberry haze..........LBH Battle?

HSO-UK cheese autos
@HSO-Mark

Dutchpro nutes
Mammoth P
Harvest Gold Silica

Mephisto and HSO..grown inside under 240 watt cob...The Cannon...Blacksail market

Others outdoor

View attachment 1087009

Love the video man, I would kill for that view.

@BombSeeds

HSO-UK cheese autos
@HSO-Mark

Dutchpro nutes
Mammoth P
Harvest Gold Silica

Others outdoor

View attachment 1087009

Ooo.. Jurassic 5!

Nice 1! [emoji41]

@BombSeeds

HSO-UK cheese autos
@HSO-Mark

Dutchpro nutes
Mammoth P
Harvest Gold Silica

Others outdoor

View attachment 1087009

OMG MAN!! And where do you live!! I gotta come see you!! Love all them plants!! Beautiful video too!! Thanks!! Now I'm jelly!!:worship::kissass:

@woody @bushmasterar15 @Mañ'O'Green
Sorry about disappearing like that. Had a lot of stuff happen that left me in an emotional and mental rut. Really f****d me up. I mean, I usually play music for 3-4 hours a day. In the past 3 months, I’ve played maybe 4 hours total. Still haven’t made it back on stage, But I did pick up my guitar and figured out how to play most of the last album by Woods of Ypres. I was patient enough to transpose piano parts to guitar, So I’m nearly out of my rut now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back