Status
Not open for further replies.
@HighnDry

Germination Pic and method

Soak the coco pellet with 4ml/L Canna Rhizotonic, then put the seed in.

Strain
Blueberry Auto

WP_20190417_001.jpg

:toke:

Got ya pal cheers. What strength do you plan to start your MC at? My first run with it this time
These are the ratios that I've used for the last Grow Battle cycle.
upload_2019-4-18_6-26-5.png

I was top-feeding into Roots Organic Original soil that had been amended with dolomite, azomite, worm casings & silica. I'm no expert in the use of these nutrients -- still feel like I'm experimenting, but I've been happy with the results. I grow under COBs & LEDs, so I should mention that I've had to add calmg at every feed - about 2.5 mg per liter starting around week three. Also, I'm gun-shy about using GreenLeaf with my autopot system. Others have had good luck with this, but my first & last attempt (Sept Grow Battle cycle) with MC in the autopot reservoir was horrible. I, and a few others, got a "settling out" and sludgy residue -- even thou I had a small pump running -- and that led to frequent line clogs.

No apologies EQ! I can’t wait to see you grow these! :toke:

Don't get your hopes up. My climate prefers sat dom or at least 50/50. Out of 4 seeds i germed, only Dedoverde Haze is sat dom. The rest are heavy indica dom which is a challenge. I lost an entire plant to mealy bugs last round and it was my first of such plant. I plan to prove I can at least bring an indica dom plant to harvest.

Lets see what Bomb Seeds and Short Stuff sends me? Hope there is a Sat dom from each that I can pick to balance things out.

Don't get your hopes up. My climate prefers sat dom or at least 50/50. Out of 4 seeds i germed, only Dedoverde Haze is sat dom. The rest are heavy indica dom which is a challenge. I lost an entire plant to mealy bugs last round and it was my first of such plant. I plan to prove I can at least bring an indica dom plant to harvest.

Lets see what Bomb Seeds and Short Stuff sends me? Hope there is a Sat dom from each that I can pick to balance things out.
That’s going to be a challenge, for sure. I suspect your training skills are up for it though mate. :eyebrows:
Your ladies are outside in containers, correct?

That’s going to be a challenge, for sure. I suspect your training skills are up for it though mate. :eyebrows:
Your ladies are outside in containers, correct?

I suspect training won't do much to change genetics but l can hope lol Thank you for always being so uber supportive!

They are in 5 gallon fabric pots grown under LED. I try to give them 1-2 hours of sunlight daily on the balcony. Thats also when my lights gets some time out. I find its a pretty good daily workout. Makes me watch my posture when squatting, lifting etc. Using the right muscles etc. It gets harder as the plants grow and especially after watering.

Its always the humidity that gets me though. Hoping all goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back