The Definitive Colloidal Silver Tutorial

Hi all, a little late to the party, but here's what I have to say;

Great thread -read it in total from page 1 and confirmed most things I knew, taught me some things I didn't.

I've recently become an Auto convert after a failed outdoor photoperiod grow - due to the latitude of my current location (Europe, 57degrees N). My plants reached enormous size, but due to the late change of light, the temps here and the humidity a photo grow is pretty much a no-no, even the early finishers and so called 'cold climate' strains.
So, auto was the way to go and making my own fem seed seemed make sense.

Tks to all the contributors.

Peace.

How to check cs using a laser pointer? I think they were somewhere photos on AFN but I can not find it now.

what you want to see is a spread out beam and not a thin sharp beam. what you really want is 15 ppm spray twice daily with that....As per Epic genetics process..I was just talking to him about this as I made a batch of c.s that was real strong and over sprayed ended up with ball's filled with minimal pollen.......

Thanks guys for quick answer. If someone could insert images that would be grate.

If I use S1 seeds to make some fems (S1xS1) what will be probability of herm?

If I use S1 seeds to make some fems (S1xS1) what will be probability of herm?

From what I read and under stand, You shouldn't have problems unless it's already there? thats why you test....But later on if say your using S6 and S6 your probably gonna see it more and more as you keep selfing....I would try to make as many possible in your lower selfings.......

The more the gentics continue and the more imbred, the more herms right GoAuto?

That's what I gather, All tho reversing a plant is not making hermie pollen.

I see people asking about making CS.. Just making sure that you know you can just buy the spray for a reasonable price. Tiresias mist is the name of it.. Check it out on amazon and youtube.

Back