Night Owl Seeds The First Great Owl Off Mangos and Chem journal

Wonder what is going on with the contest?
:pass:
I don't know. But supposedly it was run by wildcard and he hasn't been on here or reddit in months. Hopefully everything is ok with him. He's one of the moderators for the night owl Reddit so very unusual for him to disappear for months. I saw daz say somewhere that he would take care of it once he talked to him

I don't know. But supposedly it was run by wildcard and he hasn't been on here or reddit in months. Hopefully everything is ok with him. He's one of the moderators for the night owl Reddit so very unusual for him to disappear for months. I saw daz say somewhere that he would take care of it once he talked to him
@TheWildcard was active 12/9. Hopefully all is well...

No idea. The app doesn't seem to work correctly on my phone. That's a Mars tsw2000 at full strength. Seemed to like all the light it could get
I'm trying to figure out the differences. Mine is under that HLG light that I'm testing, so she didn't lack for photons.
When I grow this girl again it will definitely be in a regular earth box. My girl is stocky as hell, but not super tall.
Instead of topping, I think I will plant on one end and begin to lay her over early in the stretch by taking a pull on the main cola. She'll probably not be much taller, but there will be quite a few more Bud sites VS topping.
I pulled that off pretty well with AVT.
The way the girl grew from topping, I can kind of understand the warning about the real thick main that is possible.
Only now starting to get color in the buds themselves but nothing really on the leave as a sign of end of life. Definitely not the thickest colas I've grown, but it's at my comfort level size without going paranoid over mold when drying.
I'm still inclined to chop and bag her for a dry ice shake. Her flower looks great, but I have several other easy to trim girls coming up. So I'll have plenty of flower. She should make it quite a bit of dry ice hash as she sits now. I just wish we had more examples of this pretty girl.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: JP1
Back