Photography The Macro Thread

watch this video, the most amazing cannabis timelapse I have ever seen, watch it all as its worth every second, but the 2nd half with the trich shots is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry I can emmbed it its on liveleak unless anyone has a youtube link??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=529_1312062599

Just reposting this shot of a Dragonfly on my poppies getting high... LOL He sat there for 10 min while i took pics and messed with settings... He has a nice big smile too!
DSCN1247.jpg

It was funny I walked out back and saw him sitting there so I ran back inside to grab the camera, and went into my room and forgot what I was doing.... Took a bong rip and saw my camera sitting next to me and ran back outside and he hadn't moved, and continued to suck on the pod while I set my camera to focus right...:smoke:

Lots of those guys around this year, great pic SF!

I have a couple new macros to add, AutoOG kush. Trichs are starting to get cloudy.

Attachments

• AutoOG#1-Macro.jpg
    AutoOG#1-Macro.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 205
  • AutoOG#1-Macro1.jpg
    AutoOG#1-Macro1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 220
AutoOGkush is looking great! can't wait for more photos along with a smoke report...cheers

WOW...MR.MC..........THAT IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE SEEN ....

BLOODY STUNNING...:clap: :clap: :clap:........:kiss:

FD will go Nuts..we have just been talking about tring to get the Trics on Vid....

damn...that has set my Heart fluttering with LOVE...:booya:

ha ha..I'd Love to be able to Dub the new germs..when they come out the soil and the leaves are starting to open...they Look as if the are Talking..

would be Brill dubbed as a canna advert..or just as them Singing...

(Yup...:smokebuds:..PAK..before you ask...)

mmmmm FD...hash looks so good i want to eat it...

hopefully everybody has a budtastic weekend filled with goods laughs with friends and fam

Back