Photography The Macro Thread

Dang I totally missed that video. You can see the reflection of the LED's in those trics. Crazytown.

I agree that video is totally awesome the seedlings were dancing to the techno. and the close ups of the trichomes are insane. kinda reminded me of the intro scene to that movie limitless.

lr 1 050.jpg
thought i would revive this thread a little

anyone else have any good macro's?

Here is a macro of a Mi5, there some more in my album but this is the best one I got.
285.jpg

Last edited:
Damn!!!! That is one hell of a nice shot jackal!! :bow:

I just have some sour60 shots to share. :hump:

Attachments

• Sour60-Macro2.jpg
    Sour60-Macro2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Sour60-Macro.jpg
    Sour60-Macro.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 147
Thanks Bailer. That Sour60 is nice and frosty!

Fantastic shots, damn!! :clap:

Here is my favourite Low Girl shot (looks almost identical to the one on the Attitude website):

P1040104a.jpg

& the Pakistan Ryder
P1040250a.jpg

Salutations everyone,

Macro-photography using a Kodak EasyShare Z915 camera has kept me fighting with it since my first snapshots but that's not why i felt i had to post here, no.

Actually, i'm here to testify about my recent "hands-on experience" with the Celestron #44320 "Digital" Microscope Kit:

28u63vo.jpg

Notice the lower-right illustration with a young teenager and what would be her mother (or perhaps a haunt, whatever)?... BE WARNED!!! This product appears to be aimed at the "scientific" toys market so one would expect it to function (at least!) as such - but not this one!...

33.gif
112.gif
102.gif

Here's my first and last trichromes picture i'll ever be able to post using that thing:

2uf6kaq.jpg

Honnestly, if you value your sanity i strongly recommend against that particular product unless you can drop the whole "Digital" feature!!!

Lucky me, using it as an optical microscope was planned as Plan-B from the very begining... But even at that i needed 1½ hour to locate my trichromes and 3 more to get this picture which suffered from chromatic aberrations in such a severe manner i finally found myself forced to cut the colours off completely - defeating the purpose of my purchase in the 1st place!

Put shortly, i gambled. They won, i lost.

It's that simple...

In conclusion, if you feel like gambling too then maybe it's time you consider buying a real lotery ticket: that way you might happen to have a lucky day but forget the Celestron #44320 "Digital" Microscope Kit even if you get the jackpot!

Do yourself a favour and never look back, ever!

:peace:

I just had to re-post this, a close up of my still living Plush Berry (taken with an $80 dino-lite USB scope):

trics3.jpg

Back