Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
List any cross that gets you absolutely stupid high...:pass:

We want a list of the crosses that get you absolutely stupid high.

tenor.gif

If you have one..List it for us...so we can all try it....:pass:

Mkay. Let's get this party started...my vote is for GWK if we're talking strictly modern autos. If anything is on the table from the best of all-time list, I will have to add Hindu Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, and Matanuska Tundra (Alaskan Thunderfuck) to the tally. All of these strains are 10/10 in every aspect, except GWK only gets an 8 or so for taste. It's not the best flavor...for that I'm a sucker for DJ Short Blueberry, especially around Christmas. Such a classic winter strain here in NY when the snow hits.

GRAPE WALKER KRAZYNESS
db58bb08f537c1d0e8f9109111b1e146.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Mkay. Let's get this party started...my vote is for GWK if we're talking strictly modern autos. If anything is on the table from the best of all-time list, I will have to add Hindu Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, and Matanuska Tundra (Alaskan Thunderfuck) to the tally. All of these strains are 10/10 in every aspect, except GWK only gets an 8 or so for taste. It's not the best flavor...for that I'm a sucker for DJ Short Blueberry, especially around Christmas. Such a classic winter strain here in NY when the snow hits.

GRAPE WALKER KRAZYNESS
db58bb08f537c1d0e8f9109111b1e146.jpg

Cheers @Dr.Bubbles :d5:

@Vapo69 ..what was yours strawberry what....?

Cheers @Dr.Bubbles :d5:

@Vapo69 ..what was yours strawberry what....?
'ello there guvnah...haven't seen ya around lately. Not quite following your question there lassy. Perhaps you could dumb it down for my legs. Cheers.

'ello there guvnah...haven't seen ya around lately. Not quite following your question there lassy. Perhaps you could dumb it down for my legs. Cheers.

@Dr.Bubbles :bighug: If I'd known how much time and energy organising the Battles would take up....
I probably wouldn't have done it....:biggrin: ..it has been totally time consuming for me and the Battle staff.
But now it is swinging...:pass:..I Hope it has been worth the effort.

Most times when I'm looking at canna list...I'm looking at ones recommended for med use...but I want this list for the ones that make you High as an old hippies cat...:pass:

GRAPE WALKER KRAZYNESS

Goes in brain as 1 of the most attractive crosses I have seen....:headbang:

Anything with 'Chem' in it. Creme de la Chem, and Chemdogging both ruined me. I remember having to communicate with hand signals one night, like Christie Brown.
Creme de la Chem
img_4535-jpg.838109

Chemdogging
img_4027-jpg.778414

Hmm no autos have taken me out like the (rare) shitty bag weed..

Still searching! But Stone Dragon, Kings Kush and what I believe to be Mohan Ram (was a mix seed) aka White Widow

Of the Sativas probably Citrus Noir gets it over Stich's Love Potion! :crying:

[HASHTAG]#chumsdontletchumsgrowstich[/HASHTAG]!

Back