Seed Stockers The Mugwamp Does - Seedstockers - Thin Mint Crack Auto

The Dalai Farmer

The Mugwamp has left the building.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Hi all and :welcome: I am quite a newb starting my 3rd grow and will be growing 1 Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Auto for the Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd leg battle :headbang: For the grow i shall be using:
Lights
250w mh and 250w hps Dual Spectrum
Ballast
Ikon Hacienda 600w Digital Dimmable Ballast
Reflector
Euro Barn Reflector
Length:47cm
Width:43cm (curved width approx: 37cm)
Tent
80x80x160cm
Extractor & Filter
4in Swiftair Filter & 5in cheap crappy Inline extractor
Fans
1 x 12in Oscillating Table Fan & 1 x 6in Clip on Static Fan
Pots & Grow Medium
12 litre Root Nurse Fabric Pots with Coco and Perlite
Nutes
GHE Flora Trio Micro, Grow & Bloom, Vitalink Cal/Mag & Ph Down, Tap Water & Cheapo Ebay Ph Pen.
Strain
Thin Mint Crack Auto
20190423_170756.jpg

Germ
For germination I used the paper towel method; firstly i soaked a paper towel under the tap then lightly wrung out, then put seed on damp paper towel then folded over twice and placed in ziploc bag, then left in boiler cupboard and 2 days later had tap root:woohoo1:
20190423_170621.jpg

I planted it in final pot and after 2 days under the 250w mh at around 3ft away, she had popped up to say hello :toke: I shall be giving her tap water and 0.5ml/l cal/mag ph'd to around 5.8 for the first few days then start her on a light nute feed :pop:
Day 1
20190430_145632.jpg

As you can see the temp is quite high already, but there's not a lot I can do about it, and as I haven't grown in the summer before it's gonna be interesting to see how it ends up in the end :shrug: and if I actually make it to the end :bow:
Till the next time grow bro's an gal's, stay safe and grow big :pass:

Last edited:
Hi all and :welcome: I am quite a newb starting my 3rd grow and will be growing 1 Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Auto for the Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd leg battle :headbang: For the grow i shall be using:
Lights
250w mh and 250w hps Dual Spectrum
Ballast
Ikon Hacienda 600w Digital Dimmable Ballast
Reflector
Euro Barn Reflector
Length:47cm
Width:43cm (curved width approx: 37cm)
Tent
80x80x160cm
Extractor & Filter
4in Swiftair Filter & 5in cheap crappy Inline extractor
Fans
1 x 12in Oscillating Table Fan & 1 x 6in Clip on Static Fan
Pots & Grow Medium
12 litre Root Nurse Fabric Pots with Coco and Perlite
Nutes
GHE Flora Trio Micro, Grow & Bloom, Vitalink Cal/Mag & Ph Down, Tap Water & ph pen.
Strain
Thin Mint Crack AutoView attachment 1053760

Germ
For germination I used the paper towel method; firstly i soaked a paper towel under the tap then lightly wrung out, then put seed on damp paper towel then folded over twice and placed in ziploc bag, then left in boiler cupboard and 2 days later had tap root:woohoo1:
View attachment 1053762
I planted it in final pot and after 2 days under the 250w mh at around 3ft away, she had popped up to say hello :toke: I shall be giving her tap water and 0.5ml/l cal/mag ph'd to around 5.8 for the first few days then start her on a light nute feed :pop:
Day 1
View attachment 1053767
As you can see the temp is quite high already, but there's not a lot I can do about it, and as I haven't grown in the summer before it's gonna be interesting to see how it ends up in the end :shrug: and if I actually make it to the end :bow:
Till the next time grow bro's an gal's, stay safe and grow big :pass:
have a look into a cool tube lumi do some cheap ones should drop that heat down a bit im pulling up a chair for the show :pop:

Hi pal,,,

That's a sweet set up you got going :thumbsup:

I had to smile at the newb comment :nono:you all ready knocking them out like a pro:clapper: :toke:

Mint crack a great strain :d5:shouldn't have any probs with this one

Looks like you got plenty air movement in their so that will help if you expecting high temps

Well ille take a seat for this:pop: good luck :goodluck:

have a look into a cool tube lumi do some cheap ones should drop that heat down a bit im pulling up a chair for the show :pop:
Thanks mate :d5: Yeah I had a look at the cool tubes, might be the way to go, though u dont get a lot of reflector with the tubes, either that or switch to led :pass:
Hi pal,,,

That's a sweet set up you got going :thumbsup:

I had to smile at the newb comment :nono:you all ready knocking them out like a pro:clapper: :toke:

Mint crack a great strain :d5:shouldn't have any probs with this one

Looks like you got plenty air movement in their so that will help if you expecting high temps

Well ille take a seat for this:pop: good luck :goodluck:
I put it down to beginners luck mate :crying: but thanks. Yeah I'm hoping I can keep the temps low with the fans, whether it works or not we shall see:shrug: I like to push things as far as they'll go, I find it's the best way to learn what u can or can't do, it might all go to pot but I'll learn something :rofl: 1 question, where u supposed to put the thermometer? Top, middle or bottom, I usually leave it at the top of tent on top of extractor fan :pass:

Thanks mate :d5: Yeah I had a look at the cool tubes, might be the way to go, though u dont get a lot of reflector with the tubes, either that or switch to led :pass:

I put it down to beginners luck mate :crying: but thanks. Yeah I'm hoping I can keep the temps low with the fans, whether it works or not we shall see:shrug: I like to push things as far as they'll go, I find it's the best way to learn what u can or can't do, it might all go to pot but I'll learn something :rofl: 1 question, where u supposed to put the thermometer? Top, middle or bottom, I usually leave it at the top of tent on top of extractor fan :pass:

You have a thermometer, I don't use such magic lol,, if it's to control fans set to a temp high/low sensor I would go middle to top , if it's just a oh it's that temp meter I would have at canopy level but youlle get differing opinions on that like everything else :biggrin:

:pighug:

Day 4
I would like to say all looking fine and dandy, but not quite. I'm pretty sure it's not too serious, but one of her two first serrated leaves is looking a little scabby and half eaten :yoinks: when she first sprouted u could see one leaf was bigger than the other :nono:
20190505_224550.jpg

Day 3
20190502_220927.jpg
20190505_225534.jpg
20190502_221018.jpg
20190505_225329.jpg

Day 4
She's looking a little better than yesterday :headbang: her growth doesn't seem to be affected by having half a leaf missing, thankfully, and her next set of leaves are looking more symmetric, so hopefully no damage done :bow:
20190503_225636.jpg
20190505_225619.jpg

I started her on a low nute feed yesterday, day 3, Micro 0.5ml/l Grow 0.5ml/l Bloom 0.5ml/l and Cal/Mag 0.5ml/l ph'd to 5.8 ish and also lowered the light to around 15in. Weather's been quite shite last two days, so temps have been slightly lower at around 29c and rh around 44% :toke: I just left the temp meter where it was, at the top, as heat rises you'd expect it to be warmest there, whether it's right or not :shrug: That's about it for now.
Till the next episode :pass:

Attachments

• 20190502_221018.jpg
    20190502_221018.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Day 7
1st week down :d5: and so far she's looking nice and healthy :thumbsup:
Day 6
20190506_131338.jpg

20190506_131348.jpg

Day 7
20190507_171634.jpg

20190507_171140.jpg

There's a little bit of cupping on the leaves but apart from that she's looking good :woohoo1: I'll start upping the nute strength from tomorrow :pop: at the moment she's drinking about 1/2 litre a day and so far she seems happy enough, so onwards and upwards :pass:

Subbed. Damn those VPD numbers are all wrong mate, don’t we have a vendor with a light that needs testing around here? :doh:

Seriously, excited to see you grow this girl. Amazing job with the COP! :d5:

Subbed. Damn those VPD numbers are all wrong mate, don’t we have a vendor with a light that needs testing around here? :doh:

Seriously, excited to see you grow this girl. Amazing job with the COP! :d5:
Thankyou again :d5: yeah it should get interesting when summer gets here, hopefully I can keep her cool enough with the 2 fans :bow: only one way to find out I suppose :pass:

Thankyou again :d5: yeah it should get interesting when summer gets here, hopefully I can keep her cool enough with the 2 fans :bow: only one way to find out I suppose :pass:
All true! This will be my first summer growing. The basement and COBs I expect to stay relatively cool. But, the humidity here is terribly high in the summer, and high in the basement too. I expect to muddle through as best I can with my big dehumidifer running full throttle on a 24/7 schedule.

Back