Dutch Passion Vapo puts Auto Trichomes + Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch in the Coco with Dutch Passion!!

Hello AFN...not long now as we began wk12 yesterday....both are doing well, I have dropped the bloom by 0.5ml per litre to 2ml per litre as the Mimosa Punch's leaves are looking a bit light up top...see what happens....like I said tho, not much happening apart from buds growing:d5:....
Mimosa Punch
View attachment 1543973
View attachment 1543974
Trichomes and Cream..
View attachment 1543975View attachment 1543976
I think I said at the start of this thread "see you on the dancefloor!"....Ladies and Gentlemen, I do believe that we are now doing the Jitterbug.

If ya give these time there gonna be amazing mate also what brand coco ya using with ya bugs

hey there @Vapo looking mighty fine!
Just a quickie, I noticed on your feed chart that you go with 1ml of calmag throughout the grow - is there a reason to keep feeding calmag to the end? Just wondering as calmag seems to take up so much EC, and you can get away with less during flower freeing up more space for core nutes - I have tried it for a couple of runs now with little to no Calmag once in full flower and all seems well. So really wondering if you notice it makes a difference going to the end

Cheers :cheers:

All that abuse seems to be slowing down the seed to harvest time a bit..:crying:

Proper plants and buds mate, fcking great job! :woohoo::d5:
Yeah dude, I agree..:thumbsup:..it defo f**ks with the lifespan....but it also produces a wicked plant too dude:crying::crying:..Thank you :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: for showing appreciation of my growing style:worship:

If ya give these time there gonna be amazing mate also what brand coco ya using with ya bugs
Thank you @St. Tom my brother, for the rep and the kind words, the answer to your question bro, is Ecothrive Coco/Perlite mix with added charge....I don't think it's that tho as I get them in a LOT of grows...I have some Diatomaceous earth stashed somewhere....but I heard it messes with the pH...so I have held off so far:pass::bighug:

hey there @Vapo looking mighty fine!
Just a quickie, I noticed on your feed chart that you go with 1ml of calmag throughout the grow - is there a reason to keep feeding calmag to the end? Just wondering as calmag seems to take up so much EC, and you can get away with less during flower freeing up more space for core nutes - I have tried it for a couple of runs now with little to no Calmag once in full flower and all seems well. So really wondering if you notice it makes a difference going to the end

Cheers :cheers:
Hello dude, I did try removing it at the end of a grow once and even wrote it out my feed chart...I think? hehe...but my plants showed deficiency straight away!!....so I just carried it on dude...and I don't measure E.C :thanks: :thanks: :worship: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello dude, I did try removing it at the end of a grow once and even wrote it out my feed chart...I think? hehe...but my plants showed deficiency straight away!!....so I just carried it on dude...and I don't measure E.C :thanks: :thanks: :worship: :thumbsup:
cheers Vapo

Thank you @St. Tom my brother, for the rep and the kind words, the answer to your question bro, is Ecothrive Coco/Perlite mix with added charge....I don't think it's that tho as I get them in a LOT of grows...I have some Diatomaceous earth stashed somewhere....but I heard it messes with the pH...so I have held off so far:pass::bighug:
I think I'm just so so lucky with bugs as even with soil I haven't seen anything crawling or flying around but I've got a golden rule anything that's been outside never gets brought indoors plant wise and I've always had a pair of tights over any fresh air routes coming in too

Wk 13 update
Hello AFN...week 13 already?...WTF!!.. that has come around quick, it seems like just yesterday we began...... :growing: .....over the past few days, maybe a week I have been slowly removing the smaller lower, unexposed, larfy stems...there isn't really anything on them, I suppose that's why they are larf hehe....I am hoping this will help the more exposed top buds to mature and fatten...it's really only what people do with scrog nets and when some growers lollypop....nothing new dudes...I am just doing it slowly as we are at the end now and I don't want to shock them too much now...
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream
IMG_20221212_115517997_HDR.jpg

Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch
IMG_20221212_115531792_HDR.jpg

I started them on pH 6 water today too!!... prolly do 7 days of it to let 'em start taking stored food from the leaves!!
The Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream will be first.

Last edited:
Hello AFN :jump: ...ladies will be on pH 6 water for the rest of the week and then it's Goodnight Vienna for one of them......:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
IMG_20221214_135451756.jpg
IMG_20221214_135500356.jpg
IMG_20221214_135505958.jpg
IMG_20221214_135517128.jpg
IMG_20221214_135547610.jpg
IMG_20221214_135549477.jpg
IMG_20221214_135611514.jpg
IMG_20221214_135603948.jpg
IMG_20221214_135559480.jpg
IMG_20221214_135555645.jpg

Back