Seed Stockers The Mugwamp Does - Seedstockers - Thin Mint Crack Auto

Day 52
All seems to be going well so far apart from she's not as frosty as she should be by now and there is no smell either :shrug:
20190621_201751.jpg

I have another couple of plants of the same age and they have many more trichomes and smell really strong, so I'm just hoping she's gonna start piling them on soon :bow: Here's one of the others, with a bit more frost.
20190621_221657.jpg

Apart from that she's looking kinda ok, her buds are pretty slim at the mo so hopefully they'll fatten up a bit more over the next few weeks :thumbsup:
20190621_201715.jpg
20190621_201733.jpg

20190621_222836.jpg

She hasn't grown any more since the other day, still at around 45.5in so I should be ok :bow: the tent is only 62.5in so it's not leaving much room between reflector an top of plants, just under 9in :yoinks: probably why some of the leaves seem to be cupping.
20190621_201859.jpg

Temp has been up an down the last few days depending on which way the wind blows :rofl: between 26c and 34c and the rh staying quite high at around 77% :nono:That's about it for now :toke: I'm hoping on my next update she'll have a lot more trichs and actually have a bit of smell as I was looking forward to smoking her and now I'm just a little worried as I heard the same thing happened to another grower, with a different cross, grew a lovely big plant but had no potency at all :cuss:and I don't want that :bow: so fingers crossed, tnt:pass:

Day 67
Well its good to b back again :woohoo1:and just when I thought she had stopped growing upwards, I never took in to account the fact that the buds would keep growing :doh: there was only about 7in between reflector an plants and I think she was beginning to fox tail as it happened on my last grow when 1 got too close to light, so I had to remove the ratchet hangers holding up reflector, which has given me another 4in or so, hopefully that'll be enough :bow:
Filling out better than I thought she would though and looking at her with the jewellers loupe she seems to have plenty of frost but still very little smell :shrug:
20190706_201502.jpg

20190706_201522.jpg

20190706_222009.jpg

20190706_201537.jpg

Temp has been really high in tent last few days, up to 38.7c :yoinks: and rh between 40% and 85% definitely not ideal.
20190706_222702.jpg

I'm guessing she's gonna b done around the 75th day so I'll start reducing her feed gradually over the next few days :thumbsup:
Till the next episode :hookah:

Day 67
Well its good to b back again :woohoo1:and just when I thought she had stopped growing upwards, I never took in to account the fact that the buds would keep growing :doh: there was only about 7in between reflector an plants and I think she was beginning to fox tail as it happened on my last grow when 1 got too close to light, so I had to remove the ratchet hangers holding up reflector, which has given me another 4in or so, hopefully that'll be enough :bow:
Filling out better than I thought she would though and looking at her with the jewellers loupe she seems to have plenty of frost but still very little smell :shrug:
View attachment 1074951
View attachment 1074950
View attachment 1074967
View attachment 1074949
Temp has been really high in tent last few days, up to 38.7c :yoinks: and rh between 40% and 85% definitely not ideal. View attachment 1074969
I'm guessing she's gonna b done around the 75th day so I'll start reducing her feed gradually over the next few days :thumbsup:
Till the next episode :hookah:

How odd about the smell, she sure looks frosty tho! I'm not gonna complain about my environment after reading yours, I panic when my temps hit 27C!

How odd about the smell, she sure looks frosty tho! I'm not gonna complain about my environment after reading yours, I panic when my temps hit 27C!
Yeah there's a very faint minty smell but nowhere near as pungent as my others, different strains though, it's my first time growing in the summer as well so wasn't sure how it was gonna go but they're still alive, for now anyway :rofl: I think bud rot is the thing to worry about, not that I know what it looks like though :shrug: but they look pretty normal at the mo so hopefully they get through the next couple of weeks unscathed :bow: here's hoping anyway :pass:ttfn

Day 73
Quick update
I'm thinking she won't be ready at day 75, as her leaves are only now beginning to lose colour, so with that I'm guessing at least another week or so :shrug: apart from that she's looking ok and seems to be fattening up quite nicely, shame about the foxtailing :thumbsup: temp is still high between 36c and 38c and rh around 70% :toke:
20190712_105225.jpg
20190712_153656.jpg
20190712_105316.jpg

Till next time :pass:

Day 78
Harvest Day

Well out of the 3 plants I grew Thin Mint Crack has had the biggest yield :thumbsup: not dry yet so not sure of weight but at a guess I would say around 2 to 2.5 oz but hopefully more, we'll see in a few days.
It's just a shame she has no smell and not very sticky either :shrug:
20190717_115205.jpg
20190717_115314.jpg
20190718_001907.jpg
20190717_115245.jpg

That's it for now, I'll b back with a dry weight and whether or not she gets the job done in a few days :hookah:

Final Update
75g Dry Weight
Well she was the biggest yielder of the 3 plants I grew, or so I thought by the amount, but the only problem is that the buds are really airy and absolutely no smell at all, so she looked like the biggest yielder but ended up being the smallest weight wise :shrug: also when I grind it up I would expect it to b nice and sticky but it's not it's just very dry and powdery :cuss: so for the first time with a Seedstockers plant I have to say I'm not very impressed, I'm hoping it's just a one off as it's pretty new and the 1 seed I have left will be more up to spec, but now I'm sceptical about growing it out again so we'll see. It's not completely useless though and does get u stoned still (just about) nowhere near as potent as I was hoping and expecting.
Oh well, it is what it is and on to the next 1 and hopefully a nice frost covered monster this time, fingers crossed anyway, till the next time have fun and grow big :pass:

Final Update
75g Dry Weight
Well she was the biggest yielder of the 3 plants I grew, or so I thought by the amount, but the only problem is that the buds are really airy and absolutely no smell at all, so she looked like the biggest yielder but ended up being the smallest weight wise :shrug: also when I grind it up I would expect it to b nice and sticky but it's not it's just very dry and powdery :cuss: so for the first time with a Seedstockers plant I have to say I'm not very impressed, I'm hoping it's just a one off as it's pretty new and the 1 seed I have left will be more up to spec, but now I'm sceptical about growing it out again so we'll see. It's not completely useless though and does get u stoned still (just about) nowhere near as potent as I was hoping and expecting.
Oh well, it is what it is and on to the next 1 and hopefully a nice frost covered monster this time, fingers crossed anyway, till the next time have fun and grow big :pass:

That is disappointing, I hope too that your next run has the stickiness and potency :pass:

That is disappointing, I hope too that your next run has the stickiness and potency :pass:
Thanks RG :d5: I'm sure it will, well I hope so anyway :pass:

Back