The Dalai Farmer

The Mugwamp has left the building.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Hi all and :welcome: I'm gonna be growing 1 Dinafem Auto Cookies for the Solo Cup comp to start with and depending on space will start another in a month or so.
Kit List
Lighting

250w mh for the first 15 days then the Mars Hydro Pro ll Epistar 160 Led for rest of grow
Tent
80cm x 80cm x 160cm
Extractor & Filter
4in Swiftair Filter& 5in cheap crappy Inline extractor
Fans
1 x 6in Oscillating Monkey Fan & 1 x 6in Clip on Static Fan
Pots & Grow Medium
Solo Cup with Coco and Perlite
Nutes
GHE Flora Micro, Grow & Bloom, Vitalink Cal/Mag & Ph Down,TapWater.
Germ Pic
20190818_111041.jpg

Now in wet paper towel inside Ziploc bag and left in boiler cupboard and fingers crossed in a couple of days she'll have a little tail and then the fun really begins :toke:
[HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Last edited:
Germ Success
Can't complain about this, started germing in paper towel on Sunday she had little tail 2 days later so popped her in cup and a little over a day later (Wednesday) she has broken ground :d5: so that's a 100% germ rate :crying: she's only just broke through tonight so I shall count tomorrow as her first day, but so far so good, well onwards and upwards, hopefully.
20190821_202318.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark :pass:

Germ Success
Can't complain about this, started germing in paper towel on Sunday she had little tail 2 days later so popped her in cup and a little over a day later (Wednesday) she has broken ground :d5: so that's a 100% germ rate :crying: she's only just broke through tonight so I shall count tomorrow as her first day, but so far so good, well onwards and upwards, hopefully.
View attachment 1093613
@Dinafem-Mark :pass:

Another baby joining this crazy grow off :pass:

Best of luck with the grow my friend, let's see what you can do!

All the best :bong:

Mark.. [HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

Kit List
Lights

250w mh and 250w hps Dual Spectrum
Ballast
Ikon Hacienda 600w Digital Dimmable
Reflector
Euro Barn Reflector
Length:47cm
Width:43cm (curved width approx: 37cm)
Tent
80cm x 80cm x 160cm
Extractor & Filter
4in Swiftair Filter& 5in cheap crappy Inline extractor
Fans
1 x 6in Oscillating Monkey Fan & 1 x 6in Clip on Static Fan
Pots & Grow Medium
Solo Cup with Coco and Perlite
Nutes
GHE Flora Micro, Grow & Bloom, Vitalink Cal/Mag & Ph Down,TapWater.
Is she going have this to herself mate or sharing with other ladies?

Is she going have this to herself mate or sharing with other ladies?

Hi matey and thanks, no she's gonna be sharing with 4 big girls grown in 12 litre pots, so it's going to get quite cramped in there I'm guessing, that's the main reason I'm just doing the 1 now and probably start another just before these get chopped, well that's the plan for now anyway, we shall see in time how it ends up :pass: Thanks again :thumbsup:

Day 4
Just a quick update as my phone died yesterday and it's a frickin nightmare trying to do this on a 10 year old Nokia windows phone. All looking good so far though, ive been feeding her 0.5ml cal mag and tap water ph'd to around 5.8 till now and I will start her on a low nute feed from tomorrow, temp in the tent has been the highest I've seen so far, up to 40c at times but she looks ok for now so happy days :thumbsup:
WP_20190825_12_19_32_Pro.jpg
WP_20190825_12_20_24_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Day 8
Well I have good and bad news, good news is my phone come back to life so that's handy :headbang: bad news is my little girl isn't looking too good today :cuss: she looked fine yesterday.
Day 7
20190828_115133.jpg
20190828_115147.jpg

But today when I checked on her u could see she's losing colour!!!
Day 8
20190829_203251.jpg

I had started her on a light nute at day 5 of 0.2ml/l Micro, 0.2ml/l Grow, 0.2ml/ Bloom and 0.5ml/l Cal/Mag ph'd to around 6ish, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, I doubt it though. The pot is quite heavy and not getting light quickly, so I think the problem could be I may of over watered her, either that or underfed her :shrug: the temp in tent has been around 40c under the mh for the last few days as we had a mini heat wave but its over now and temp has been a more manageable 33c today, so not sure if that has had an effect on her as well, so I'm gonna wait till pot is light again up her feed and keep my fingers crossed, hopefully in a day or so she'll back to normal :bow:

Day 8
Well I have good and bad news, good news is my phone come back to life so that's handy :headbang: bad news is my little girl isn't looking too good today :cuss: she looked fine yesterday.
Day 7View attachment 1096913 View attachment 1096912
But today when I checked on her u could see she's losing colour!!!
Day 8
View attachment 1096917
I had started her on a light nute at day 5 of 0.2ml/l Micro, 0.2ml/l Grow, 0.2ml/ Bloom and 0.5ml/l Cal/Mag ph'd to around 6ish, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, I doubt it though. The pot is quite heavy and not getting light quickly, so I think the problem could be I may of over watered her, either that or underfed her :shrug: the temp in tent has been around 40c under the mh for the last few days as we had a mini heat wave but its over now and temp has been a more manageable 33c today, so not sure if that has had an effect on her as well, so I'm gonna wait till pot is light again up her feed and keep my fingers crossed, hopefully in a day or so she'll back to normal :bow:

I'm going with high temps buddy :thumbsup:

A few others have looked not so good at this stage but once she gets roots down and temps drop to more manageable levels she'll be fine :pass:

Back