giphy68.gif

I thank you all (so far) for joining the show :welcome::bighug::smokeout:

I hope I have not lost my old touch.....

or I could end up with egg on my face, not popcorn :rofl:

heya @Frogster :bighug:ya got that hibernation thing all wrong again :baked: how ya been
super neat and snazzy set up as usual :thumbsup: i do like to study the graphs and try and figure out what happened when based on the figures,nice lil unit.if its running off a usb fone charger thing maybe it has an internal battery :shrug: there is a section for the pulse :baked:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Day 10 Update

Only 10 days from the seeds popping their heads, the two Auto Caramel seedlings were transplanted from the starter cups to their final pots.

Airdomes were placed in the bottom of the Autopots and partly covered 50% with pebbles (about an inch in depth) that had already been Ph'd corrected.

The Soil Mix used for this grow
60% Canna Professional soil, 25% Perlite and 15% Pebbles, with some "Charge" and "Plant Magic Mycorrhizae" added for root development.

The seedlings were removed from the cups. I like good root development in the early stage, and the seedlings didn't disappoint

They have been developing some nice strong roots, as you can see from the photo below.

potting up.jpg

Potted and firmed in then watered with plain water mixed with Mammoth P added at 0.16ml / Lt. with just a drop of "Root Excelsior".

Finally the pots were topped off with a covering of pebbles (protects the soil from pests and stops splashing etc when watering)

This operation was carried out during the lights out phase, the potted plants were returned to the tent and the environment started to return to my desired settings.

Day 10.jpg

I anticipate in about 5 days the air domes will be turned on.... till then it's just watering with the above mixture and keeping my eye on them and the tent environment.
:pass:

Last edited:
Back