midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
So I have here a 48 day old Sour 60 auto fem reg. Breeder-- New 420 Guys Seed Bank, USA.
Soil- Roots Organic blend
2 gallon grab bag

Auto Cob 3500k Cobshop.net
MegaCrop-- 2g/gal
She's supposed to be finished in 60 days +/- a few. Mega start to finish only.few pics from start to date.

Day 16 from sprouting.
IMG_20180508_195426.jpg
Day 32
IMG_20180526_203008.jpg

Day 48
IMG_20180609_194152.jpg
I will continue at this feed rate til shes done, im really happy all around with this grow I really hope the rest go this smooth.

She does look like a fast one.
:pop:
So far yes she is. From the breeder-

Sour 60 (Lowryder x Masterkush x Blueberry x Sour Bubble) from Mdanzig is a super fast auto-flowering hybrid created from a mesh of celebrity strains and designed for speed. She will finish in 60 days, hence the name “Sour 60”.

Indoors, with a light regiment of 18/6, or 12/12, she will do fantastic, but she excels under 24 hours of constant light. Perfect for vegetative rooms, or areas with short summers, Sour 60 is so fast, you can grow several harvests in one short season outdoors. As with most autos, we recommend growing them naturally (no stress training, no topping).

There are two distinct phenotypes, the Donkey Dong and the Purple (see comparison pic). Donkey Dong completes with only a few buds and one huge fat cola. The Purple completes with lots of dense frosty very purple buds similar to a mini Purple Kush.

Excellent meds for pain, stress, insomnia or nausea. Also good for PTSD. Flowering period is 60 days from seedling.

Day 51- she may just hit her 60 day mark, she is getting some serious chunk solid nugs to her, shes starting to take out the energy from the lower leaves and couple uppers last few days, and the trichs are like crusted sugar, the fruity smell is great, shes getting a nice purple hue to the buds as well, pics on the trichs don't do justice, still at 2g/gal mega , for one more time this week, the I will work out a simple flush and see if more swell will come from her, has lots of white thick pistals still but several have done gone in last two days to all amber and the leaves fading out I will say she's ready to hit the road to my lungs before to long. But I will be pushing her to the end of the end for her.
IMG_20180612_125053.jpg
IMG_20180609_194129.jpg
IMG_20180612_125133.jpg
IMG_20180612_125105.jpg

@johnp540 here's about to be another easy run to add to the books for ya. Really ancy to try it out. Tye MegaCrop is making them rock hard with the help of the Autocob from @BigSm0.
Yes indeed, love the megacrop. Still have plenty lol I've given a couple people quart size Ziploc bags of it to try. That's all I'll be running, for the most part, this year, outside of the organic soil I've got, but I'm just going to build on that as I go.
She's looking damn good though. I think she's going to go beyond the 60 day mark on this one though. What do you think?

Yes I do believe will
Yes indeed, love the megacrop. Still have plenty lol I've given a couple people quart size Ziploc bags of it to try. That's all I'll be running, for the most part, this year, outside of the organic soil I've got, but I'm just going to build on that as I go.
She's looking damn good though. I think she's going to go beyond the 60 day mark on this one though. What do you think?
Be past 60 days but more she eats at her self it's going to be close for sure, megaCrop and the roots organic dry powder feeding line up. But that's for my photos outdoors and maybe a auto soil mix or two I'll use it in.

Hell yeah!!! Are you feeding at every watering or every other?? Once a week?? I feel inclined to do it every other, but i'm not entirely sure!!

Back