Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

8A5A84F3-D5D2-42A0-BF76-D89D736454EF.jpeg
@midIN dir example bud I’m not trying to take your photo, I saved it, did screenshot, then cropped it, and turned it upright.
Hope this helps.
That shit looks great by the way lol mine as well tell you here, instead of a whole new post. I knew that sodk was a winner, always wanted it, but was out of stock or I was sidetracked by something else. Great job man, your whole thread is great, informative, and you grew some beautiful bud dude.

View attachment 942389 @midIN dir example bud I’m not trying to take your photo, I saved it, did screenshot, then cropped it, and turned it upright.
Hope this helps.
That shit looks great by the way lol mine as well tell you here, instead of a whole new post. I knew that sodk was a winner, always wanted it, but was out of stock or I was sidetracked by something else. Great job man, your whole thread is great, informative, and you grew some beautiful bud dude.
Thanks brother, and thinks for turning the pic I never Noticed it other way when I linked it lol, man I was very lucky to get 10 as freebies few months back on some orders, the pics don't do justice for how dense and hard they are, and the diesel fuel orange smell is really coming from her now, like I had to add another filter to room and it's barely keeping up. Can't wait to get her in a dog leg and kick back on my up deck and watch the stars. K say three harvest have been incredibly dense from the @Greenleaf Nutrients but this one really nailed it to the wall. She had the sweet candy from the start like @Dabber recommends and I agree it's a game changer. This is a strain I recommend even though I haven't tasted it I can tell shes a winner, and thier back in stock i believe. Maybe this is our battle bean buddy.

Thanks brother, and thinks for turning the pic I never Noticed it other way when I linked it lol, man I was very lucky to get 10 as freebies few months back on some orders, the pics don't do justice for how dense and hard they are, and the diesel fuel orange smell is really coming from her now, like I had to add another filter to room and it's barely keeping up. Can't wait to get her in a dog leg and kick back on my up deck and watch the stars. K say three harvest have been incredibly dense from the @Greenleaf Nutrients but this one really nailed it to the wall. She had the sweet candy from the start like @Dabber recommends and I agree it's a game changer. This is a strain I recommend even though I haven't tasted it I can tell shes a winner, and thier back in stock i believe. Maybe this is our battle bean buddy.

I tell ya SC is molasses on steroids and promotes root zone health happy roots BIG fruits :LOLStoned:

Any freebies from Mephisto is a blessing, they have so much good gear to offer it’s crazy really. To stay consistent with strains we like, and for all the limiteds to be a success says a lot about them. Their ahead of the game, releasing shit that’s still hot and practicing good breeding. Hell ya green leaf is great, by all means, genetics goes a long ways too. You have to give credit to grower, genetics and nutrients. Scientifically I’m not sure in what order, but personally I think grower and genetics comes first.
No problem with the pics man I’m just trying to help. I’ve been a member here since 2011 as well as another forum, I’d always been active on other forum, but mostly lurked. I got back to afn only a year ago I believe, and this is my third summer with autos. But anyway the pics I could never figure out lol then I got more involved here and played with them more and figured it out. I just figured out the screenshot trick I think last October or November. It works though.
Soon as I can justify buying seeds I’m my situation, I’ll definitely get sodk providing it’s still in stock (I hope it is) and we can do the damn thing.
I was planning on buying seeds the next drop this month until, all that happened. Nw I’m kinda at a standstill. I hope and pray I’m not down too long. Itching already. It’s crazy, lmao just wet a seed just one seed lmao

I tell ya SC is molasses on steroids and promotes root zone health happy roots BIG fruits :LOLStoned:
Amen brother, it's a big difference from the start versus the Start of flower from what I've done so far. Keeps the very vibrant during veg almost feel like velvet the leaves do. Glad I read ur thread man using the mega how u do changed my whole grow and man am I happy.

Amen brother, it's a big difference from the start versus the Start of flower from what I've done so far. Keeps the very vibrant during veg almost feel like velvet the leaves do. Glad I read ur thread man using the mega how u do changed my whole grow and man am I happy.
:toke: :thanks: glad I was able to help have you used BE yet

Back