Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

@Dabber that B alive I thought about but then seeing the sweet candy and knowing about crushing b vitamins for humans and putting in water to feed photos outdoors is an old trick I was taught so I opted to kinda create my own if needed.
They did away with it also and B alive is the shit and a little goes a long way now they have the Kelp which GL says is the same with a kick

I have Red Line also but agree with GL not needed since BE has same stuff minus the N I reduce the base nute as it gets closer to harvest last feeding or 2 only SC
Oh really Im gonna try that, hell that's 8-12 g I could save at the end I drop down but only like 1/4 to half down. But I'm going to do the SC only at the end, should be great since I have a great living soil so if she wants anything else it's there shes just gonna have to work for it. I also bend my branches after the stretch just make one nice knuckone each one, I've noticed that helps me.

They did away with it also and B alive is the shit and a little goes a long way now they have the Kelp which GL says is the same with a kick
Really the same, with kick, I love my maxicrop seaweed, have thought about swapping it for thier kelp few weeks ago but I know what my maxi does, and it's also like a medic on hand so I didn't want to lose that factor.

Oh really Im gonna try that, hell that's 8-12 g I could save at the end I drop down but only like 1/4 to half down. But I'm going to do the SC only at the end, should be great since I have a great living soil so if she wants anything else it's there shes just gonna have to work for it. I also bend my branches after the stretch just make one nice knuckone each one, I've noticed that helps me.

Yeah my theory is that once autos get to that certain point you only need to give them the bare minimum they need to finish. That point is determined by the grower for me it's when I see 1st sign of clear to milky trichs

Yeah my theory is that once autos get to that certain point you only need to give them the bare minimum they need to finish. That point is determined by the grower for me it's when I see 1st sign of clear to milky trichs
I'm gonna try just the SC once my Headbanger gets to that point it's almost there now about 3weeks or less at the rate shes going. Shes gained since this pic yesterday gained alot actually could have been two days ago
IMG_20180816_140335.jpg

I'm gonna try just the SC once my Headbanger gets to that point it's almost there now about 3weeks or less at the rate shes going. Shes gained since this pic yesterday gained alot actually could have been two days agoView attachment 942405
I'd be at 3 grams MC per gallon going down and hitting it hard with BE for the last time or 2 note I feed every day and this grow 2 to 3 times a day

Back