Just some updates day 54-55 man she is really eating these days, gonna say 70 days and She's done. These pics are from yesterday actually and today this evening or night I will post todays actual pics, she ate up 3 fan leaves last night. I know it's not a Cal Mag issue it's just her ready to get in my jars is all.
IMG_20180613_011410.jpg
IMG_20180613_011410.jpg
IMG_20180613_011422.jpg

Are you referencing Roots Organics Uprising dry ferts? I think there a three of them, grow, foundation, and bloom. And if you are, are you using them in conjunction with MC? I grabbed all three bags my last grow trying to stay organic, but I am going to move forward with MC and use the a bloom booster of some sort. May use Sweet Candy or Flower Fuel since I have them both leftover from previous grows. Trying to piece upcoming grows together using MC and leftovers. Lol

No I'm using the two Together yet, I've just always been a big roots fan. Ice used the uprising before on photos over the winter and liked it, but I always start my photos outdoors with a nice 1.5 cubic bag each in the hole with some other things and cover it up with the dirt I take out so doesn't look like much from the eye sky. But I will be using them together sometime.
I just was reading on day the full mephisto site and saw that they also love it and thought kill to birds one stone. Since I already have the roots dam im ripped have know idea where I was going with this.

So ya im enjoying the roots soils with autos also. I doubt I ever use anything else. Also I'm using the megaCrop and the two together seem to pair well. So far.

Ok, thanks!
If u have some left over and some decent potting soil be worth mixing them in the soil I guess if there's not enough to actually feed a whole run I guess couldn't hurt Then actually feed mega to it? Do c you us with roots soils? ,What you working with to piece together if I may ask?

I have got the roots organic Uprising lineup I talked about, and then I have some dry koolbloom, some flower fuel, some mammothP, some dry GH MaxiBloom and GH MaxiGrow. I have used most of these over the years with my photos. Hate to see them go to waste, s trying to figure a way to use some of them, in conjunction with MC, without doing damage to the plants. I'll figure something out, and if not, then I'll store them for use later on in life. HAHA! Because we all know that the moment I get rid of them I will need them again. I think that is a Murphy's Law or something.

I have got the roots organic Uprising lineup I talked about, and then I have some dry koolbloom, some flower fuel, some mammothP, some dry GH MaxiBloom and GH MaxiGrow. I have used most of these over the years with my photos. Hate to see them go to waste, s trying to figure a way to use some of them, in conjunction with MC, without doing damage to the plants. I'll figure something out, and if not, then I'll store them for use later on in life. HAHA! Because we all know that the moment I get rid of them I will need them again. I think that is a Murphy's Law or something.
MammothP are just beneficial bacteria and can be used with any lineup. Not familiar with the roots organic but if it’s separate groups of nutes like AD, then you could try and match up with MC’s other products like BE and SC. As for the all in ones, like MaxiGrow, you could use them in your flower garden, herbs, or grow a vegetable with them. I grew some great basil with FloraNova Grow and had a buddy that used up a lot of my older nutrients in his vegetable garden. The lettuce was delicious.

Yea, it’s some pretty expensive veggies, but beats wasting it. If GLN keeps making MC, I will keep buying it and see much less waste in my nutrient lineup.

Back