The things to know about Growing Northern Lights Autoflowers

1.35 EC for the GG4 but 1.55 EC for the NL, she's a pig. (I won't go any higher on EC)
I started both at the same EC but the NL quickly showed deficiencies. (Raising EC fixed it)

I use, believe it or not, Masterblend (Tomato stuff) at 2.4-2.4-1.6 with 4ml calimag, 0.25g of KoolBloom dry and 2ml of KB liquid at the moment (3rd week for flower), will be adding 0.5g potassium sulfate at week 5 with lower calimag and KB liquid in 2 weeks.

(I'm in process of replacing all my General Hydroponic/Scotts/Monsanto crap). All GH liquids will be replaced with salts.

(N,P,K,Ca,Mg,S)
126-55-226-134-49-55 at first
131-55-226-160-57-55 Veg
134-89-292-173-61-55 Trans
135-91-286-173-62-55 First 4 week of flower
133-91-342-160-58-79 Week 5 to 7
127-94-297-124-41-41 Week 8 to end (This is my version of flushing)

I only play with EC levels after that.

Obviously this probably won't work with your setup but it gives a look at what works with my setup.

Reactions: elcoloan
the only thing to know about NL is -> they take fuckin foreverrrrr to grow :face: :crying: ..........jus sayin & carry on plz :coffee: ppp
Take forever to flower in one week into flower on mine first auto NL …how long do they usually take to flower ?

I've grown a few ILGM Northern Lights Autos. One was a pretty big plant, though due to my CFL setup in a trash can, I got a measly harvest from it...only 9 grams.

My second grow was in a proper tent with a Budget LED (225 watts I think) and it only got about a foot tall. However, it was loaded with ultra-dense colas and I ended up pulling 5 ounces from it after 83 days. It's a fantastic smoke, but like others have said, the size will vary from plant to plant and from setup to setup. Just roll with it, it's nature.
Dude I got mine from ilgm it’s one week into flower growing outside ….once it started Flowering how long did it take to finish ?

Dude I got mine from ilgm it’s one week into flower growing outside ….once it started Flowering how long did it take to finish ?

@420Forever and me gotz stories about how long it takes for NL's to finish :smoking: The herb is worth the time imo... I've grown at least one a year for the past 3 years. :thumbsup: Two of those were grown outdoors and finished right at 90 days.

So figure around 13 weeks total.. for me :smoking: 420 has his own story to tell :eek1:

Enjoy and have fun on the journey :d5::toke:

@420Forever and me gotz stories about how long it takes for NL's to finish :smoking: The herb is worth the time imo... I've grown at least one a year for the past 3 years. :thumbsup: Two of those were grown outdoors and finished right at 90 days.

So figure around 13 weeks total.. for me :smoking: 420 has his own story to tell :eek1:

Enjoy and have fun on the journey :d5::toke:
13 weeks from flower ? Or from seed it’s one week flower now so how many weeks flower ?

13 weeks from flower ? Or from seed it’s one week flower now so how many weeks flower ?

13 weeks from seed to harvest :thumbsup:

Owens33

Helped with my specific strain

I don't rightly know as with my autos I keep a general log of the timeline and don't mark the change between veg and flowering. My notes seem to show it started flowering at 29 days (could be off by a bit) but the overall grow took 76 days seed to chop.