Photography The Trichome Picture Thread

Ronin

Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Greetings fellow AFN members:pass:

I wanted to create a spot for all the trichome enthusiasts, resin farmers, and growers to show off or admire some of their trich pictures.
As well, this will be a great spot for those not fully aware of trichomes, to view the many stages of trich production and development.

Let's get to the pics....:photog:

Please feel free to add any of your trichome shots:photog:

Good day all:cheers:

Some pics I had lying around....

room0411-3.jpg

mix0101-2.jpg

Are decapitated trichomes allowed too?
room2310-2.jpg

Might have to break out the MP-E and get some of my current gals:nicethread:

Only got 1 but now i am getting used to my camera there will be many more to come

This is my brooklyn sunrise 7 days from harvest 90% cloudy 2% amber,the extra days will give her time to amber up more as i like a bit of couch lock aswell as head high,i could harvest her now at her peak potency,it all depends how you like your high

CLEAR TRICHS=a head high rushy but nowhere near peak potency
CLOUDY TRICHS=peak potency of the thc in the trichs(fly me too the moon)
CLOUDY/AMBER=balanced high which starts off with a head rush and flows into body stone(my type of high)
z 66 (2).jpg

Last edited:
This is actually a great thread for people wanting to know when to harvest and when its too early.i could never find pics of trichs to actually see when to harvest so cloudy milky amber meant nothing to me,now these pics show cleary the different stages of trichs

This is actually a great thread for people wanting to know when to harvest and when its too early.i could never find pics of trichs to actually see when to harvest so cloudy milky amber meant nothing to me,now these pics show clearly the different stages of trics

Indeed it does, and will show even more, I'm sure..... keep the pics coming ....
Oh... Good post mate... :slap:

Back