Mephisto Genetics The Use it or Lose it nutrient Battle, featuring Sour Stomper

Check out this Fugue Indica special pheno(on the right!)I topped her yesterday.....:smiley1:
IMG_20190404_124653.jpg

Some like chocolate ice cream others vanilla and a host of other flavors, all good ....:smokeout:

@vapor69 You been hanging around these here parts, Boy? :shooty:

57BFFC2B-4E69-428A-9A5C-F3D0B2412AF7.jpeg

....if I was.....there would be loads of trees like this............:rofl:View attachment 1039776
....both valid points guys.....it will always be that some top and some don't.....I just learnt to grow like this from the start.......and I find it very interesting too ...:smiley1:

Last edited:
dd
....if I was.....there would be loads of trees like this............:rofl:View attachment 1039776
....both valid points guys.....it will always be that some top and some don't.....I just learnt to grow like this from the start.......and I find it very interesting too ...:smiley1:

Cool shot. I don't see many buds on that topped plant. Is it still in veg? :smoking:

Ok, life has been busy and I am sorry for the delay. We will call today day 1 for all 4 Sour Stompers. However, the Maxibloom seedling is clearly mutated. I will wait another day or 2. If it shows promise I will keep it, if not...I will start another. So far the MC girl is up first. AN [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] then [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Maxibloom came up fast, but only has 1 goofy true leaf. Being a nute battle, it would not be fair to use a mutant. I just talked myself into starting another seed to replace it. So, I will go soak 1 seed for 24hrs and start it instead. Will add pics then.peace, slow.

Back