Indoor This is a test....

Captain Howdy

A Lost Soul
Reaction score
Is this thing on...? Hellooo... Ah, there we go, thank you and welcome. I've decided to split my journals up and focus this one on two different tests. First, the seeds. Both strains have been passed to me by a friend in return for some contructive criticism, I'm sure y'all will be able to help me with that. Secondly, the nutes. I'm going to be using the BioBizz range of BioGrow, BioBloom, TopMax and BioHeaven both for a personal test, never used nutrients with pot before, and to give you all a rough idea of what your getting for your money. I paid £25 for the trio of Grow/Bloom and TopMax and then ordered a bottle of Heaven at £14.99. All 500ml bottles.

So, here we go.

Plants broke through the soil 2 & 3 days ago so we'll call that an even 2 to make it easy.
They are all growing in 1.5L pots filled with a mix of 50% Peat Compost, 25% Vermiculite and 25% Perlite. These will be grown on until about day 10 when I'll transplant them in to either air-pots, regular pots or a mix of both. Any suggestions??

Tent size is 60x60x140 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B7YK396/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and atm has 215W cfl running inside,
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dual-125w-Hydroponics-Grow-Light/dp/B009W6MIOY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_lp_1
(plus 3x 30W'ers)
this will be upgraded to 400W at the end of the month, but for now 215 is plenty.

Not much to say just yet but thought I'd get this up and started.
Oh, I also have in my collection,
Rhyzotonic, Canna PK 13/14, Bat guano (I forget what NPK levels), Worm Castings, PH up/down and a big bag of myco. Haven't used any of this yet but I will do on transplant unless you'd like me to keep it basic for you. Seed, soil, BioBizz.... Maybe I'll do a couple of comparisons.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by folks and I'll catch up with you soon.

NYC Diesel Cross
20130706_201747.jpg

Sour Diesel Cross x2
20130706_201838.jpg

20130706_201808.jpg

Both are regular seeds so should any turn out to be male they will have some pollen collected and then they'll be replaced with some others I planted yesterday. Always have a back up lol.

:group:

Pulling up a seat, ready for the show!

What camera do you use? You always seem to get really good and detailed shots

Subbed:pop: using the same nutes so will deffo be keeping up on this and taking hints, cheers

Just using the camera on my Galaxy S3 dude, quality camera considering its on a phone. Hunting for a real camera atm though, I want one which can take photos of the sky and catch sun-rays and cloud detail. That and a telescope, dying to get star watching again.

Welcome aboard folks, glad to have you here.

:group:

Looking good so far RF.:thumbs: I also got the S3 a couple months ago. It does take great pics considering its a phone. Easy point and shoot with no messing around with settings.

jumped into a lake with my s3... damn vacation!

Nice pics bro :D technology, huh? Holy Moly lol...

PS: sry to hear about your vacation accident :no: hope you at last had some fun :D Piggy Hug

haha trust me bro it's a goner but thanks anyways

Back