Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

Finally caught up reading this thread.
Beautiful plants you have there sista' :toke:
Really impressed with both Northern Berry and Purple Chunk. Two very different builds. Thank you!
Lazy grower here. Water only ‘cept a few bennies as needed.

Really impressed with both Northern Berry and Purple Chunk. Two very different builds. Thank you!
Lazy grower here. Water only ‘cept a few bennies as needed.
That's just how I like it. I've added so much during wintertime onto the pile of soil I have, the only thing I need to do is make sure I feed the bennies inside the soil and they will do the hard work for me. Never overfeeding your plants and no-fuss style of growing. 👌
Oh and where did I put that darn pH meter? Don't know as I've not used it in two years. :hump:

That's just how I like it. I've added so much during wintertime onto the pile of soil I have, the only thing I need to do is make sure I feed the bennies inside the soil and they will do the hard work for me. Never overfeeding your plants and no-fuss style of growing. 👌
Oh and where did I put that darn pH meter? Don't know as I've not used it in two years. :hump:
What’s a pH meter:crying::yoinks:

:bighug: BC luv, how are things out your way? Did that recent freak Nor'Easter hit you hard? 😬

Tent girls are looking really nice! :spels:
Northern Berry is chugging along at 54 days. Huge golf ball flowers and beginning that deep color business.
Mmm, my kinda gal :hump: .... she's well studded with nuggs on a compact sturdy frame - :rofl:
....hints at aroma yet?

Purple Chunk at 47 days. Growing herself.
Another sexy bod'! She's lush and well proportioned, in fact if you didn't tell me who's who I'd have guessed this was NB, and visa versa...
...And now looking at Lil'Stick, I take that back and would have picked her out for these looks, especially with those leaves!
Who'd of thought the Deep Chunk cross would have the narrowest leaves?!
confused.png
LOL

I'm looking forward to prime time blooming on these girlies, Lil'Stick in particular coz she's on deck for my May start...
Along with StrawbananaDaddy and 99Skunks, LH slipped this test cross in: Dead Skunk - :eek1: - stank ahoy! :rofl:
She's Dead Animal (heirloom/landrace Aghani) x 99Skunks, which I'm going to run first instead of 99Sk coz you know me a funky smells...:rolleyes2:
Over at the other place some info on DA showed up, and really does carry a roadkill aroma nuance in her... Should be quite interesting!

Which reminds me to get my ass in gear and go get soil and start cookin' the KIS in - :woohoo1:

@Waira I recommend you plant two Lil' Stick, it is the best sativa buzz plant I have ever grown. Long lasting, energetic, mind expanding type high. I will be adding it to my next grow.
Got any pictures @Mañ'O'Green ? Got a similar pheno? Super excited to grow this one. The only sativa this round.

Some RKS would be pretty awesome @Waira . Been a looong time since I’ve enjoyed that stank. Plenty of fruity/gassy flowers lately.
Yep, this pheno of Lil Thai Stick has some broad leaves and surprisingly speedy. Can’t wait to sample this one!
Complete mess here on many fronts, but the Nor’easter was mostly rain/wind in my neighborhood, and a bit worse in higher elevations. Just thrilled it’s April and a very temporary sitch.
NB is a great plant (resemble her figure) that will benefit greatly from a little plant management/lst. I don’t like to do anything first time growing a cultivar, but NB #2 will get a tie-down, while her satellites are pliable. Likely after her weekly photo shoot.

Back