Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

:greenthumb:happy campers in that tent luv!
I'm a bit surprised at how fat the fingers are on Lil'Stick... guess we'll see if they narrow up more as she matures... Maybe some pheno cards to read here @LaughingHyena Seeds --?

Oh BTW, the heat mats, are they doing a decent job of keeping the pots warm overall? I was just wondering about that at Franks place...

I'm a bit surprised at how fat the fingers are on Lil'Stick... guess we'll see if they narrow up more as she matures... Maybe some pheno cards to read here @LaughingHyena Seeds --?

Oh BTW, the heat mats, are they doing a decent job of keeping the pots warm overall? I was just wondering about that at Franks place...
Heat mats are a help @Waira , but only a partial solution here. Typically, I use 1inch foam insulation panels with temp controlled heat mats set to 27c. This allows for temps to hover around 19c in the flower tent. It’s a bit lower than ideal, but root zone stays warm enough to inhibit stunting, if slowing growth a bit for age. That ambient temp is slightly higher when extraction speed/volume is reduced. RH determines that.
The seedlings remain in a smaller tent with less extraction and temps above 20c, until they outgrow the light height. ( too lazy to rig a solution)
Ditto on the surprisingly WLD Lil Thai Stick. She is vigorous from jump. The Lil MoBStar just finished was very NLD. Pheno difference.

Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.

Edit: Below is the Thai Stick/Squirrel tail phenotype this was grown out by another tester
Lil' Stick.PNG

Last edited:
Northern Berry Day 47 and Day 25. Still trying to get in front of her magnesium hunger.
The older girl is starting with some early frost. Lovely plant. Heavy defoliation to commence.
5DDD874E-FFDD-4626-999E-51C071129B69.jpeg
31E15A38-0FAE-4207-B1C7-952C41402E31.jpeg
C7749D89-0F08-4557-8739-FFDCD9F8C6D1.jpeg
EB8EB125-D845-4EBF-BB13-0292FA0A3FC5.jpeg
D1264FFD-26B0-4142-84E6-F0F1387C94B8.jpeg

Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.

Edit: Below is the Thai Stick/Squirrel tail phenotype this was grown out by another tester
View attachment 1673032
I am an absolute sucker for structure! Well that is beautiful beautiful structure!

I have seen the name bandied about quite a bit but never really saw or recognized an example.

Like I need another strain to grow!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I did just make a note in my grow diary to look into it.:biggrin:

Is that auto or photo?

I am an absolute sucker for structure! Well that is beautiful beautiful structure!

I have seen the name bandied about quite a bit but never really saw or recognized an example.

Like I need another strain to grow!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I did just make a note in my grow diary to look into it.:biggrin:

Is that auto or photo?
Thank you,
That is our auto version of Thai Stick/Squirrel tail. Lineage: Thai Stick x Wild Thai Ryder

Back