Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

Purple Chunk Day 61
1B9DA29D-19FF-4243-A31C-96D43457E03F.jpeg
C164529C-57D6-4511-BAA8-22F273291345.jpeg
382924A3-941F-408E-A039-BFF15FFFE410.jpeg

Thanks @Frankthetank :bighug: :bighug:Gotta love autos. How are you my friend? Lots of severe weather ?
Doing well my friend :bighug: The little spot I’m in seems to be southwest of the areas of the state that get the worst of it… even southeast of me gets it worse…kinda lucked out there!

There have been tornado warnings for most counties around me, but none here. The wind is crazy, and we’ve had some big thunderstorms….. but nothing terrible.

Yet.:haha:

How are you doing? :pass:

Doing well my friend :bighug: The little spot I’m in seems to be southwest of the areas of the state that get the worst of it… even southeast of me gets it worse…kinda lucked out there!

There have been tornado warnings for most counties around me, but none here. The wind is crazy, and we’ve had some big thunderstorms….. but nothing terrible.

Yet.:haha:

How are you doing? :pass:
A few days over 60 and rushing to the garden center here.
Midwest storms were top o the news last night. I’m happy to hear you aren’t in the alley.

:bighug: BC luv, how ya doin'?
Finishing very nicely here! I gather the first NB is down and drying now? What's your nose say? :eyebrows:
Lil'Stick pumping out the pom-poms and moving along quickly... drop some new pics for us!
Same question for Lil'Stick, is she putting out any tell tale aroma yet? ...maybe try a stem rub, curiosity is killin' me- :rofl:

Lil Thai Stick is exceptional in ease of growth, speed, vigor, the whole package @Waira . She is dirty citrus, not committed to which one right now. A few pics to follow…

Whole LHS tent
Yummy!

Peace
No berry aromas yet, but that affy dank coming through loudly. Unfortunately, can’t get my photos to load on here. My tech expert will be home tonight.

Back