THE GROWth:
1 stunt, one ‘normal’…20” from dirt
Good thick hardy buds.one main colar with several nice sats
THE SMELL:
2 days in jar, a bit more skunky coming

THE SMOKE:
Lets see what it is after some cure

THE HiGH:
Exceptionally fast hitter with vape, haven’t tried combust yet.
Very Sativa kick with mental concentration affected. Numbing body lick that
Numbs some bad pain from RA….a couple more tokes and ‘lostness’ kicks in…

Opinion: I took mine TD at 60-62 days….dried slowly over 10 days and now curing. I love the immediate kick and love the pain relief with the TD…I have 3 more going right now that I intend to try a diff harvest time to doc varying effects.
If someone puts this strain in a larger container, it’s gonna be a nice producer and beautiful structure/ colors.

Addendum: 2nd FULL day of testing TD, I've combusted. Our fav way is the socket & bottle. This is why it needs a warning label for sure...an immediate mind stir until the deep body stone with some 'voids' in time begins....be comfortable when in use. With a body surge, TD can be called a great recreational drug as long as you're horizontal. Confirmed by GF.

Nice write up cheers. Did you get any colour from them? I have some which I'm thinking of putting in my garden this year but really need something that looks less like weed. Leaf colour would be good as well as bud.

Thanks for taking the time to give a great smoke report +rep

EDIT: I can't rep ya till the site is fixed

Brilliant..brilliant..brilliant AutoMan..:clap: :clap: :clap:

I have Tested ALF#3 out extensively on arthritis..but you are the First with Thunder..

Oh..I am soooooooo pleased..:booya: :booya: :booya: it is a life and soul destroying illness..
Relief is Priceless..

Gotta get you a date with some other Dragons..IMO..Two Good Meds are essential in everybodys med tool kit..:wiz:

Smokey...I would Expect you to colour on your outdoor..but haven't been Tested....:thumbs:

Smokey...I would Expect you to colour on your outdoor..but haven't been Tested....:thumbs:

Cheers bud...that's what I was hoping for. Something inconspicuous for the garden that will help my arthritis is a win win for me:D

Nice! :thumbs:

Looking forward to the taste and final smoke report after a good cure!

Update on smoke report after a couple good months cure....

I found my rh humidity in cure jar in the mid 50's ....rut-ro...haven't been very active lately...just overlooked lots........ALL my jars of various strains, including my favored TD, lost all smell & taste although effectiveness was still good....
Acquired boveda 62%....after using apple sliced suspended from the top of my mason jars to raise rh, dropped bovedas in each....after a couple days, smell has noticeably improved as well as the taste....of all jars...

Since I am still on high dose roids, I must use my GF's take on how the TD is after 2 months cure...... GF reports that TD has definitely cured to a more potent body lick and a super surge of circulation with a really fast head effect and hangs on to ya body for 4-6 hours. Most of these tests have been with the MFLB so we can really get the taste.... She's a long time toker and knows good weed, says the TD is def one of the top strains I've grown since we've been growing....The recovery from the overdry has brough back the flavor and smell of the TD closer to the tones after the original dry and cure before I ignored it too long.

TD is top notch....and goes on the list to perpetually keep a jar or two.

Cheers AutoMan...karma sent Bud..I can read your pain...:wiz:

I always find JAN/FEB is the worst Down months for chronic med patients..hope it passes soon.

Hello Wiz
Let me introduce my self I am Man In The Jar.
And pardon me for interupting the thread...But
I was told by B at automaticseed to ask you when
the Bad Betty and Thunder Dragon will be back.
trying to score some

Thanksfor the help :peace:

Back