twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

Didnt know you were down bud, feel better bro!
:pass:
Yeah started just before I chopped, I was stuffed up nasal passages and lungs a bit. I was feeling better but I think I kinda wore myself down a bit trying to get the trimming done and it snuck back up on me. Back to feeling like I’m going in the right direction as I was struggling to even just lay in bed and relax trying to control my breathing.

Yeah started just before I chopped, I was stuffed up nasal passages and lungs a bit. I was feeling better but I think I kinda wore myself down a bit trying to get the trimming done and it snuck back up on me. Back to feeling like I’m going in the right direction as I was struggling to even just lay in bed and relax trying to control my breathing.
Edibles dont make ya cough bud lol. Take it easy and get some rest.

Edibles don’t work well with me. I’ve had huge amounts with little effect.
I recently tried edibles since I can’t smoke.
I was given a pack of 5 - 10mg gummies & ate 4.
I haven’t had THC in about 30 years & got absolutely blitzed!
Way too much for my system :dizzy::crying:

I recently tried edibles since I can’t smoke.
I was given a pack of 5 - 10mg gummies & ate 4.
I haven’t had THC in about 30 years & got absolutely blitzed!
Way too much for my system :dizzy::crying:
Sad part is I’m not even talking edibles. I make RSO basically then mix some olive or grape seed oil and infuse so it’s easier to work with. My buddy accidentally dropped like 1-1.5 mL and was trippin all day woke up next day still feelin it. My worry is if I keep taking it that it will mess with my smoki NBC tolerance which I don’t abuse. I use for pain so I try to use just what I need.

Man after looking through these pics Twenty20 is getting back in my tent. I have made of honor still I picked up some glue sniffer and MMXX f2. @Twenty20 Adam i believe I read the f2 u got some more stank out of the MMXX. Not that it didn’t smell good just compared to everything else in that tent its smell was not as loud and in your face. The smoke on the other was very strong, Also perfect bush with just a little ponytailing early on in veg.

Man after looking through these pics Twenty20 is getting back in my tent. I have made of honor still I picked up some glue sniffer and MMXX f2. @Twenty20 Adam i believe I read the f2 u got some more stank out of the MMXX. Not that it didn’t smell good just compared to everything else in that tent its smell was not as loud and in your face. The smoke on the other was very strong, Also perfect bush with just a little ponytailing early on in veg.
Hi..yes the MMXX #48 is super terpy and we crossed it with the mmxx#18 which is super potent. The offspring are fantastic

Back