twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

That's a proper assesment. We hunted through 300 phenos in the summer and found some really LOUD ones but a lot are earthy with a super hash flavor. Every pheno that we smoked knocked us on our asses! An interesting fact about that strain is that we have seen well over a dozen lab reprts and have yet to see one with less than 27.5% THC.
I believe it she hit hard, But her smoke was super smooth.

Damn when I chopped these snowcaines my sinuses were burnin. I had to stop finished up today. One last snowcaine boy they stank something viscous. I will say this about Twenty20 Mendocino, they nail the description of the strains I’ve grown so far and I’m sure the rest are super accurate. Bad girls r big and heavy a bit more work required with them but they have a nice cookie scent and taste. Trainwreck is a winner also. Looking forward to running more Twenty20 in the future.

You got some work cut out for you. Lots a choppin' hope you got some fresh scissors bud lol.
This is the part I dread. I hang while but deleaf enough for air movement then after a couple days I’ll take more big leaf off. Then some more then they’re dry enough to brush down and usually jar. But I’ll be using grove bags this time. This is what I chop with lol
1DA3E020-94B1-47DE-92A2-3FB3A0A2AC34.jpeg

This is the part I dread. I hang while but deleaf enough for air movement then after a couple days I’ll take more big leaf off. Then some more then they’re dry enough to brush down and usually jar. But I’ll be using grove bags this time. This is what I chop with lolView attachment 1399756
I got the hand held equivalent for cutting branches, but I like yours better more leverage. I got some decisions to make on mine. I got that bowl trimmer that everyone has raving about, and I think they could be correct. Thing is not many leaves on my 2 this grow. Like I normally would be thrilled to have this little to trim, but now I want to see what it can do lol. Also need to figure out do I do wet and hang individual buds, or dry trim and hang branches as usual. What are your thoughts on the bowl trimmers? The time it saves people is what I'm interested in.

Last edited:
Back