twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

I got the hand held equivalent for cutting branches, but I like yours better more leverage. I got some decisions to make on mine. I got that bowl trimmer that everyone has raving about, and I think they could be correct. Thing is not many leaves on my 2 this grow. Like I normally would be thrilled to have this little to trim, but now I want to see what it can do lol. Also need to figure out do I do wet and hang individual buds, or dry trim and hang branches as usual. What are your thoughts on the bowl trimmers? The time it saves people is what I'm interested in.
I never tried one but my buddy has. He has also spent a couple thousand on pro trimmers. He still does most his 20x20 full room grow by hand. He uses the brush method. So if he can do 15+ lbs by hand I can do my little 4x8 lol.

Nice! It's fantastic. A little stubborn to grow sometimes but well worth the effort. Those are out of stock and getting hard to find.
I have a question about the Made of Honor. The description says she just keeps growing. How long should I veg them for? I was thinking 2-3 in a 2.5’x4.5’ tent.

I have a question about the Made of Honor. The description says she just keeps growing. How long should I veg them for? I was thinking 2-3 in a 2.5’x4.5’ tent.
It really depends on how healthy and fast she is doing in the first few weeks but you should expect her to triple in size after flip

All these strains are really really good. Bad girl is dank af but ok for during the day. Nice smell to her as well. Gassy cookies oh and she’s colorful. Trainwreck is piney lemony smell and taste. Nice high. MMXX is kushy dankness this is a good night strain she’s potent and relaxing hits heavy behind the eyes. Snowcaine is Berry gassy dank also good for anytime. I say this with a decent tolerance. Most of these strains for the newer or lightweight smokers may be a one hit wonder. Once I trim the MMXX I’ll give a better update same for snowcaine. These two I’ve sampled the least. Later tonight or tomorrow they’ll be done

So I was feeling a little better then went down hill Having asthma smoothness of a strain really makes a difference when I have a cold or whatever. Bad Girl is smooth non expansive smoke yet Still has that high potency feeling. Im back on the mend but man fighting this whatever off sucks. Smooth bud helps a ton. Still have to finish trimming one bad girl and two MMXX.

So I was feeling a little better then went down hill Having asthma smoothness of a strain really makes a difference when I have a cold or whatever. Bad Girl is smooth non expansive smoke yet Still has that high potency feeling. Im back on the mend but man fighting this whatever off sucks. Smooth bud helps a ton. Still have to finish trimming one bad girl and two MMXX.
Get Well!

Back