Live Stoners uk growers club

Hi, I’m a uk grower and shiney noob to the forum. Thought this might be a good place to start. After my new intro thread of course.
Hello dude.......welcome to AFN :headbang:......Very friendly forum with masses of info.....if you have any problems with your grow......it's like having a live helpline 24/7.......plenty of people to help:thumbsup:....happy growing dude:toke:

It lets the chlorine and fluoride evaporate from what I've been told. Can't do any harm anyway. My dog won't drink tap water, but will drink rainwater. He must be able to smell it.
Actually he prefers milk. But I would not recommend you water the girls with milk.

Thanks uk man, what have you got to say about the hard water in London? does leaving it in a bucket for 24 hours help? If not nay other solutions.
be lucky mate
bob

I am trying some UK nutrients tailored to my water area mate. I have water similar to yours, probably with a little less poop in it as i'm outside londinium.

You can go a step further and send them a water sample and they make a batch just for you.

Growers Ark. I am nowt to do with them and pay for my nutes btw :thumbsup:

Thanks uk man, what have you got to say about the hard water in London? does leaving it in a bucket for 24 hours help? If not nay other solutions.
be lucky mate
bob
im not in london but is hard water were i am at.tap water is good. all my girls get in veg. happy growing every1 ;)

This is an auto I topped and tied dudes........I messed up with the nutes and halted her....d'oh!View attachment 860833
she looks well mate. took topping well. happy and still young id let her grow up now and bushy. u got a nice structure from training top work, happy growing ;)

Back