Auto Seeds Ultra Lemon Haze: Auto or Not?

Jeff in Canada

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Greetings All!
I just picked up some Ultra Lemon Haze seeds on a 420 sale here in Canada. It was a good deal. I've been researching the strain and there seems to be a question if this strain is actually an autoflowering strain or not. I am wondering if there is an Auto Seeds representative here that can answer my question. Regardless of the answer I am looking forward to trying Auto Seeds genetics. The strain looks kick-ass!

Last edited:
Greetings All!
I just picked up some Ultra Lemon Haze seeds on a 420 sale here in Canada. It was a good deal. I've been researching the strain and there seems to be a question if this strain is actually an autoflowering strain or not. I am wondering if there is an Auto Seeds representative here that can answer my question. Regardless of the answer I am looking forward to trying Auto Seeds genetics. The strain looks kick-ass!
Let me know when you get those going. Im down to follow along as she grows.

Let me know when you get those going. Im down to follow along as she grows.
Will do @oldnewbdude You're right, only one way to find out.... Once I get the seeds I probably won't start one of them for a few months. I only grow one plant at a time and I have another one going at about 20 days along. I will post the ULH grow when I start it though.
Cheers

Here is the response that I received from Auto Seeds to this question.
"Hi,
Ultra Lemon Haze is a semi auto, it will autoflower however it grows taller than most autos.
Kind Regards,
Seb"

Here is the response that I received from Auto Seeds to this question.
"Hi,
Ultra Lemon Haze is a semi auto, it will autoflower however it grows taller than most autos.
Kind Regards,
Seb"
There is no such thing as "semi auto" lol. What makes it an auto is the fact you dont change light schedules. If you need to change the light schedule in anyway it's not an auto. It being bigger or odd light schedule has nothing to do with it. I think it said like 14hr of light, but it stays the same throughout the grow. It flowers without change. It's a sativa which normally take longer. I was going to do this 1 but going to do a photo since it takes as long. So, yes it's an auto.

Back