Auto Seeds Ultra Lemon Haze: Auto or Not?

There is no such thing as "semi auto" lol. What makes it an auto is the fact you dont change light schedules. If you need to change the light schedule in anyway it's not an auto. It being bigger or odd light schedule has nothing to do with it. I think it said like 14hr of light, but it stays the same throughout the grow. It flowers without change. It's a sativa which normally take longer. I was going to do this 1 but going to do a photo since it takes as long. So, yes it's an auto.
Many of these have required a drop to 12/12. Some will flower without change I think it needs some more work honestly. It’s not like we don’t have sativa autos that auto. One more generation auto seeds where there’s a will there’s a way. Make it auto reliably and it’ll be a hit.

Many of these have required a drop to 12/12. Some will flower without change I think it needs some more work honestly. It’s not like we don’t have sativa autos that auto. One more generation auto seeds where there’s a will there’s a way. Make it auto reliably and it’ll be a hit.
Maybe you're right. I waited this girl out just to see. I was gonna just cut her down at least 4 times. She auto'd but this is where she is at almost 12 weeks. On the other hand she is a monster, stupid amount of budsites, 46 inches with the top pulled down some... Being my first grow I dunno what to think but I'm adventurous so lemme get some more of them dicey genetics I guess. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20200426_185730.jpg
    20200426_185730.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 20200426_185645.jpg
    20200426_185645.jpg
    768.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 20200426_185550.jpg
    20200426_185550.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 120
I got some like that but they aren't really autos, I gotta draw a line in the sand lol. I agree with you its has auto genes inside of it. Most likely not enough work done, I heard it takes at least 4 grows to get the auto part set.

Maybe you're right. I waited this girl out just to see. I was gonna just cut her down at least 4 times. She auto'd but this is where she is at almost 12 weeks. On the other hand she is a monster, stupid amount of budsites, 46 inches with the top pulled down some... Being my first grow I dunno what to think but I'm adventurous so lemme get some more of them dicey genetics I guess. :shrug:
12 weeks of veg is insane for an auto if I understood that correctly? I would have cut them long before that. Luckily you didnt, I would be looking for nanners just in case.

Twelve weeks up to what you see there, yeah mostly veg. I probably should have cut her but oh well. Live and learn. Terrified to see how long she'll actually go but Im just tinkering, don't have my livelihood or meds on the line thankfully.
Been watching for any strange sexy parts. The other one auto'd and is a couple weeks out, same strain and breeder.

Ultra Lemon Haze is one of our original strains that we launch way back in 2011 and it is an autoflower. However ever since we launched her we have known that she will take a long time to finish for an Auto. 80-90% of plants will auto as normal and take around 90-100 days from seed, a few finish a bit earlier and some will take significantly longer, around 110-120 days.
She is stable so HERMIE is not an issue, but we try to be as honest as we can and let people know that some will take a very long time. In those cases, dropping the lighting time will accelerate the flowering to finish.
I hope that helps

Seb

Back