Indoor Uniquez XXL Invasion

U'll love this strain bro my mates are at me everyday wanting more
Yeah, I been dying to try this... I only had since long before it was ever released lol ... I was waiting for the right time and it's right ;) Thanks for joining this one to bro, really nice to have ya at my grows!:d5::thumbsup::smokeout:

Saddled up. Just hope I can keep the pace steady.

images
Hahaha, this will be a Great one Brother! you'll enjoy it!:thumbsup::smokeout:

How many threads you doing?
There will be 2 photo's also, i'm not sure just yet in single thread or two separate I will need check with the breeders first I will do how-ever they want it done, it don't matter to me.. The two photo's are: Dinafem- Ocean Grown Cookies, PureSativa- Tangie Ghost Train.. Starting in Late August, I will also be doing Test Grows for JinxProof Genetic's. :d5::thumbsup::bong:

* the 2 Photo threads will be made sometime this week. Just putting together some documents and things like that to create my threads

Yeah, I been dying to try this... I only had since long before it was ever released lol ... I was waiting for the right time and it's right ;) Thanks for joining this one to bro, really nice to have ya at my grows!:d5::thumbsup::smokeout:
You mean when fastbuds gave out testers on here lol that's the seed I just used it's been chilling in the fridge for a year lol germed great aswell within 48 hr lol I still have 1 left and 3 of there cc testers lol

You mean when fastbuds gave out testers on here lol that's the seed I just used it's been chilling in the fridge for a year lol germed great aswell within 48 hr lol I still have 1 left and 3 of there cc testers lol
yeah, I have a few packs of BDM from while it was still in testing.. :d5:

all my seeds cracked within 24 hours and within 48 hours showing tails:thumbsup:

There will be 2 photo's also, i'm not sure just yet in single thread or two separate I will need check with the breeders first I will do how-ever they want it done, it don't matter to me.. The two photo's are: Dinafem- Ocean Grown Cookies, PureSativa- Tangie Ghost Train.. Starting in Late August, I will also be doing Test Grows for JinxProof Genetic's. :d5::thumbsup::bong:

* the 2 Photo threads will be made sometime this week. Just putting together some documents and things like that to create my threads
The photos sound wicked! I know you like the ghost train

yeah, I have a few packs of BDM from while it was still in testing.. :d5:

all my seeds cracked within 24 hours and within 48 hours showing tails:thumbsup:
There a great breeder I wish they were here alo g with the others vendors but they went and setup grow diares didnt they

Back