Indoor Uniquez XXL Invasion

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Hey Everyone I'm back after a 4 week prep and lining my grows up. This time around I have 2-XXL's but only one of the two will be documented here, the 2nd you'll basically see in group photo's but NO updates to be posted(for now) The Focus on this Grow will be FastBuds- Blue Dreamatic'

Blue Dream'matic
Description
The sativa dominant hybrid Blue Dream is a staple of the US west coast cannabis scene. The original was a cross between Blueberry, a popular strain for pain relief, and Haze, the genetic backbone of dozens of top-notch sativas. Fast Buds' breeders took the original and combined it with our own genetics to produce a world-class autoflower Blue Dream'matic strain that smells and tastes, just like the original with an added citrus kick. Blue Dream'Matic seeds produce 'true blue' budding machine plants which deliver a euphoric, relaxing and uplifting high.

We've only improved on the original genetics, this 2017 autoflower creation stays true to the Blue Dream classic with high THC, low CBD, sweet, earthy notes at early growth, later joined by a sharp berry scent. Our Blue Dream Auto version also carries a citrusy odor that's the secret to its super-charged effects.

Big, long, dense buds are the signature plants grown from these BDM seeds. It spreads its branches wide and far -- more of a giant bush than a tree -- and the Blue Dream'Matic yield can net up to 300g per plant in just 9 weeks. No small harvest considering the price of these modern wonders.

TASTE & AROMA
Blue Dream'Matic's secret is a little chemical known as Limonene. Not only does this terpene give the strain a wonderful citrusy flavor and odor that the original lacked, but it also boosts the effects you receive from smoking. High limonene varieties like our Blue Dream'Matic strain offer relaxed experiences with elevated moods and very little sedation.

When these citrus notes are combined with the berry and earth notes of the original, the final flavor is mouth-watering, with a hint of pine or cedar and a tart sweetness that leaves you with a slightly dry mouth as the soothing, happy vibes take grip.

Breeder: FastBuds
https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/blue-dreammatic

My Setup:

Grow Chamber: 4x4x8 Tent
Pots/Medium: recycled coco/perlite mix in Autopots(no res this run)
Lighting: 315w LEC
Nutrients: DutchPro Nutrients
Schedule: TBD
Ventilation/Extraction: VenTech 6" Carbon Scrubber w/ 6" VenTech in-line Fan
Accessories: VenTech Speed-router, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Air-purifier tower fan, 3---6" clip-fans,Ph meter's,tds meter's ,timer's,Titian controllers/delays, MUSIC 24/7

:welcome::bong::aha:
This grow I am going for 2 grams per watt :d5:, I have already Started the Germination so no waiting for that part. Lets Get this Party Started!:hippy:

I'd like to Invite: @Azad , @bushmasterar15 ,@Bailey ,@Only1Sky ,@Samwell ,@idiopathic neuropathy,@Nosias ,@archie gemmill

First pictures, almost day 1...

IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1084.JPG
IMG_1086.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Hey Everyone I'm back after a 4 week prep and lining my grows up. This time around I have 2-XXL's but only one of the two will be documented here, the 2nd you'll basically see in group photo's but NO updates to be posted(for now) The Focus on this Grow will be FastBuds- Blue Dreamatic'

Blue Dream'matic
Description
The sativa dominant hybrid Blue Dream is a staple of the US west coast cannabis scene. The original was a cross between Blueberry, a popular strain for pain relief, and Haze, the genetic backbone of dozens of top-notch sativas. Fast Buds' breeders took the original and combined it with our own genetics to produce a world-class autoflower Blue Dream'matic strain that smells and tastes, just like the original with an added citrus kick. Blue Dream'Matic seeds produce 'true blue' budding machine plants which deliver a euphoric, relaxing and uplifting high.

We've only improved on the original genetics, this 2017 autoflower creation stays true to the Blue Dream classic with high THC, low CBD, sweet, earthy notes at early growth, later joined by a sharp berry scent. Our Blue Dream Auto version also carries a citrusy odor that's the secret to its super-charged effects.

Big, long, dense buds are the signature plants grown from these BDM seeds. It spreads its branches wide and far -- more of a giant bush than a tree -- and the Blue Dream'Matic yield can net up to 300g per plant in just 9 weeks. No small harvest considering the price of these modern wonders.

TASTE & AROMA
Blue Dream'Matic's secret is a little chemical known as Limonene. Not only does this terpene give the strain a wonderful citrusy flavor and odor that the original lacked, but it also boosts the effects you receive from smoking. High limonene varieties like our Blue Dream'Matic strain offer relaxed experiences with elevated moods and very little sedation.

When these citrus notes are combined with the berry and earth notes of the original, the final flavor is mouth-watering, with a hint of pine or cedar and a tart sweetness that leaves you with a slightly dry mouth as the soothing, happy vibes take grip.

Breeder: FastBuds
https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/blue-dreammatic

My Setup:

Grow Chamber: 4x4x8 Tent
Pots/Medium: recycled coco/perlite mix in Autopots(no res this run)
Lighting: 315w LEC
Nutrients: DutchPro Nutrients
Schedule: TBD
Ventilation/Extraction: VenTech 6" Carbon Scrubber w/ 6" VenTech in-line Fan
Accessories: VenTech Speed-router, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Air-purifier tower fan, 3---6" clip-fans,Ph meter's,tds meter's ,timer's,Titian controllers/delays, MUSIC 24/7

:welcome::bong::aha:
This grow I am going for 2 grams per watt :d5:, I have already Started the Germination so no waiting for that part. Lets Get this Party Started!:hippy:

I'd like to Invite: @Azad , @bushmasterar15 ,@Bailey ,@Only1Sky ,@Samwell ,@idiopathic neuropathy,@Nosias ,@archie gemmill

First pictures, almost day 1...

View attachment 1023436 View attachment 1023437 View attachment 1023438:weed::wiz:
Glad I got here early....oooouuuu....front row seat.....yeaaaaah

Thanks for the tag unique brother, you know I'm here for this one XXL and FastBuds Genetics with your hands going to smash this bro, let the show begin :d5::pass:

Saddled up. Just hope I can keep the pace steady.

images

Back