Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 1st

There were more starter packs available then restock packs. This week was a bit limited since we are working on last weeks orders still. General restock next week. Still working on the OG's category to give our higher tier customers more options to purchase, hope to have that ready soon.
Love the genetics, hate the hassle. Better luck next week... whomp womp

I am grateful I got in on one of them and kind of excited to see what I get. I only have the last Illuminti drop and a pack of Creme de la Chem so I have good chance of getting some stuff I want and the freebies are wonderful as well.

Lets have a Mephisto Grow Contest after 4/20! Say in 3 gallon bag........( I do mean grow must start after 4/20 a july 4th harvest)

anybody else think this might be a good idea? Most of us have grows finishing up, including myself.

Hey Mephies,

I thought this would be the right route to clarify this.

It's about the freebies from European February drop, this would be a 6 or a 9? :rolleyes1:

Can't wait. Everything arrived in perfect shape and the Meph team was quite generous. Quite.

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure this has been asked before and Brad chipped in and said he's right handed and holds the cap with his left hand which backs up Stan's assertion edit: and as a 3rd. vote for 9 there is a pen mark where you would start writing a 9 a 6 would start from the top

Damnit. I miss it both weeks. Don’t want to go to seedbanks. Really need some killa autos to share with my 63yr old great uncle war vet who only has one growing season a year (outdoor) so he can have some smoke before September!

Some people are upset at how fast they sell out and I understand but I'm still thankful they do it this way. I am biased as every drop I've tried at time said netted me seeds. Maybe not all the ones I wanted but some. And freebies are off the hook.

I've also recently gotten some seeds I wanted from a seedbank that was resupplied. Paid full retail with no freebies but I got them. By them doing these Monday drops I feel like they are giving more people an opportunity to buy direct. They could just open with their full inventory, sell out same day and be done for 3-6 months. So I'll take these limited windows and for seeds I just gotta have, I'll look at the seed banks.

Just got my beans from my Mephisto order on the 22nd. Freebie was five Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper along with the sweet stickers. Seeds ordered were Super Orange Haze and Mango Smile. Postage to me from CO? $4.20, of course!

:cooldance:
20210302_153446.jpg
20210302_153451.jpg

Last edited:
First time Mephisto purchaser. Is it normal for my order to still be processing 9 days after purchase? It took them minutes to take my $$$, but this seems a little off. I'm wondering if there is a problem with my order. Is it possible to get confirmation that my order is on-track & progressing? I'm glad to support small business and I want to try these beautiful genetics, but I received my seeds from Europe in less time.

If this is the "norm", I'm fine with that. I'm just asking cuz I'm not sure I've had ANY purchase of anything processing for 9 days after they took my money.

Respect

From what I've read that is normal for them. Not saying good or bad, just yes.

First time Mephisto purchaser. Is it normal for my order to still be processing 9 days after purchase? It took them minutes to take my $$$, but this seems a little off. I'm wondering if there is a problem with my order. Is it possible to get confirmation that my order is on-track & progressing? I'm glad to support small business and I want to try these beautiful genetics, but I received my seeds from Europe in less time.

If this is the "norm", I'm fine with that. I'm just asking cuz I'm not sure I've had ANY purchase of anything processing for 9 days after they took my money.

Respect
I was literally coming on here to post the same exact thing. You can log on and it says your order is processing but no other info than that.

Back