Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 1st

First time Mephisto purchaser. Is it normal for my order to still be processing 9 days after purchase? It took them minutes to take my $$$, but this seems a little off. I'm wondering if there is a problem with my order. Is it possible to get confirmation that my order is on-track & progressing? I'm glad to support small business and I want to try these beautiful genetics, but I received my seeds from Europe in less time.

If this is the "norm", I'm fine with that. I'm just asking cuz I'm not sure I've had ANY purchase of anything processing for 9 days after they took my money.

Respect
That's normal. In late 2020 processing times got up to 15 business days (~3 weeks), because they get slammed with orders the moment they open. They started opening the store weekly to bring those processing times down (closing the store after getting a week's worth of orders), but it will take a couple weeks for things to settle down.

On reddit, stan said: "The first week we took in way more orders then we would have liked too. That's why its only the bundles this week to help limit the sales so we can get caught up. Didnt want to cancel mephisto monday on the second week, so the bundles keep a the flow of sales, but allows us to get caught up. Also we got hit with major snow storms last week that added onto the delay in processing. All orders form last week will go out this week."

For this Monday's opening, they said to allow 10 business days.

That's normal. In late 2020 processing times got up to 15 business days (~3 weeks), because they get slammed with orders the moment they open. They started opening the store weekly to bring those processing times down (closing the store after getting a week's worth of orders), but it will take a couple weeks for things to settle down.

On reddit, stan said: "The first week we took in way more orders then we would have liked too. That's why its only the bundles this week to help limit the sales so we can get caught up. Didnt want to cancel mephisto monday on the second week, so the bundles keep a the flow of sales, but allows us to get caught up. Also we got hit with major snow storms last week that added onto the delay in processing. All orders form last week will go out this week."

For this Monday's opening, they said to allow 10 business days.
All I needed to know. Case closed.

I think Meph Mondays is a great idea stan_mephisto!
I think it gives more people the opportunity to buy direct.
Ya just have to be little Boy Scouts and "Be Prepared"!

Now at 9 days and still processing, tried contacting mephisto twice to no avail. This isn't a usps problem. Maybe I'll get them next year? Maybe never get them at all? Who knows since trying to contact them via the website is useless.
Wanted to try and get more monday but I dont trust this new system they got going on.

So what's on the menu for next Monday?

Now at 9 days and still processing, tried contacting mephisto twice to no avail. This isn't a usps problem. Maybe I'll get them next year? Maybe never get them at all? Who knows since trying to contact them via the website is useless.
Wanted to try and get more monday but I dont trust this new system they got going on.
Already answered above.

Last edited:

Hey mate, I rarely ever post online about these things but I've admittedly been lurking around looking for updates on my own order etc. I also placed an order on the 22nd and just got confirmation it was shipped. It was in "processing" before that, never made it to "packed" that I saw.

That just tells me the same thing everyone else was saying, they're swamped with work! I think anyone agrees it's a little unsettling to "see" nothing happening. While easier said than done, try to just have faith they're hard at it.

I've gotten seeds from Mephisto for a few years. Seeds always arrived, always top notch genetics, extras(cant remember not getting more seeds than I ordered) and top it off with freebies I actually want to grow and enjoy.

Opening up once a week may not be ideal for all but I think it's a heck of alot better than them opening up once and being closed for serval months. Not to mention, you think your waiting a long time now for your order, guess what 3 months of orders in one day would do to them!?!

I'm sure you'll get your babys shortly and when you do I think you'll agree it was worth the wait!

You just gotta chill bro. I ordered on the 22nd within the first 10 minutes and my order just got shipped yesterday. Thankfully i'm also in colorado so I got my package today. Yours will get there! freebies are awesome too. I got 20 freebies between 4 strains for spending 150+, Thats not even counting the extras you get in each pack. Wait definitely worth it imo.

Back