Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 1st

All good in my eyes @stan_mephisto. My account shows SHIPPED!!!! Congratulations on ur future. success.

I'm not worried about getting my seeds but it might really benefit Mephisto to hire some e-commerce and order fulfillment people so they can concentrate on their artisanal autos. Don't know them at all but I get the impression they are more "artists" than "business people", which in itself is almost as refreshing as it is frustrating.
Hmmm.. How do you legally expand a widely illegal business without further risking your livelyhood?? I don't think you fully understand the scope of the business they are in, lol. What did ecommerce and fulfillment teams do for Dinafem? These people are not selling cotton candy. Start a company selling cannabis seeds and see how many banks reject you and how many ecommerce platforms turn you away because your business puts THEIR business at risk. It's just not as simple as it seems.

I got this 3BOG @ day 73 with a gang load of new white pistols & no amber yet. Is this normal with the 3BOG? Should I wait for these pistols to turn red even if the tricombs Amber up first? How long does 3BOG usually go for?:thanks:
DD1F53D8-4B85-4262-9424-408E8F831A9B.jpeg
296D93FF-BC39-4E40-BDE3-4A5BAAF74E2B.jpeg

Hmmm.. How do you legally expand a widely illegal business without further risking your livelyhood?? I don't think you fully understand the scope of the business they are in, lol. What did ecommerce and fulfillment teams do for Dinafem? These people are not selling cotton candy. Start a company selling cannabis seeds and see how many banks reject you and how many ecommerce platforms turn you away because your business puts THEIR business at risk. It's just not as simple as it seems.
I don't know how to do it. BUT there are people out there that do know. There are international cannabis breeders that take credit cards are fulfill orders without issue. The problem is they don't have Mephisto genetics. It was really just a harmless idea that popped into my head after reading a couple pages of complaints and defense of those complaints. I make no claims of expertise in anything cannabis related and most other things in general.

Back