Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 1st

Personally, now that @stan_mephisto posted about delay and that orders will be shipped out this week, I'm cool as the other side of the pillow. Seeds are for next Grow, so congrats to Mephisto on success. I just needed a little feed back from the horses mouth.

Someone was saying there are only like a few people in the whole operation. When you think about 3 people doing all those orders it's no wonder stuff is a bit behind.

Still in business? With that model you won’t be long, been a while since I’ve seen a company completely decimated by terrible management. You had very stellar product but now, just a memory.

I'm not worried about getting my seeds but it might really benefit Mephisto to hire some e-commerce and order fulfillment people so they can concentrate on their artisanal autos. Don't know them at all but I get the impression they are more "artists" than "business people", which in itself is almost as refreshing as it is frustrating.

My man must be smoking some really interesting stuff, what?
He might wanna back off a little of that very potent herb! LOL!:biggrin:

We ask that you allow 10 days for order processing. I'm not sure if that was on the 22nd release promo, but I made sure to include it in the March 1st promo. We may not answer emails asking, "where is my order, when will my order ship, can I add this onto my order, etc.", or other questions that have already been answered in the FAQ. We are just a small team, and answering all these repetitive questions just slows down the process. Other issues like refunds, payment issues, address changes take priority and are handled in reasonable time frame.

All orders are still on track to hit the 10 business days. Just a handful left. Seems like the complainers didn't even order so not sure why their opinion matters.

Still in business? With that model you won’t be long, been a while since I’ve seen a company completely decimated by terrible management. You had very stellar product but now, just a memory.

Show me a Cannabis brand with an international distribution network that takes credit cards. How many other breeders on this site can say that?

Show me a Cannabis brand with an international distribution network that takes credit cards. How many other breeders on this site can say that?
LOL! Not really worth your reply Stan, but I understand why, but a pretty good trump card played.
I'm 2 for 2 and getting my Meph beans. I do like the change in shipping from Colorado and I think the Monday sales gives more people a better opportunity to get your beans.

We all know that most of us here are not in dire need of seeds and are not being delayed in a grow.

I'll bet most companies would LOVE to have the growth that I bet that Meph has experienced the last year or so.

Keep the Meph team chugging along! :thumbsup:

Back