Old Reviews Vap Cap! Something a Little Different!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
www.puffitup.com is my favorite vape vendor. Got an email coupon for a discount on a Vap Cap by Dynavap! Dynavap makes several variations of this device, mine is the base model/original Vap Cap2. Vap Cap is a tiny vaporizer, not much bigger than a one hitter! Mine consists of 2 glass tubes, one with an oring, a diffuser ( didn't get a pic, its a tiny perforated disk inside the tube ),a mouthpiece, and the heating cap.

operation is quite simple. Remove the heat cap, fill the end of the glass tube, pack it just lightly and slip the heat cap back on. Heat the cap with and source of flame, the single flame torch seems best to me, it heats it quickly without it being too quick. Hold the flame tip about a 1/2" from the cap. roll the tube in your fingers to spread the heat even around the cap. Also, apply heat closer to the glass end of the cap, not on the end ( thats where the clicker is. ) When its up to temp, the cap makes an audible Click! signaling its at the right temp! Seal the carb and draw. it pulls hard. Pop your finger off the carb every couple of seconds. You'll get a good hit! In fact, the hits you can get are amazing! You'll get 2-3 hits before it clicks again, letting you know to re-heat! You can get 4-6 good hits from a load.
Heat up time using the single flame torch is about 8-10 seconds, faster than 99% of other vapes. I find this much easier to use than the MFLB.

My lady and I have been playing with this since yesterday. I thought it would be a cool novelty, but I really like it! It like a one hitter only a vape! And you get more than one hit, whats not to like!

Now you do want to be careful, don't get ripped and grab the hot end to refill before its cooled..........

Hard to find anything bad to say about this vape! Its not a party tool for a group of friends. However, the two of us got a good buzz each on just two tiny bowls!

Dynavap has some really classy one made from wood and stainless steel. I'm thinking of getting one in all stainless. Check out there site!

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/all

Vapcap pic1-7-18-2017.jpg Vapcap pic2-7-18-2017.jpg

Update:
Wow, thought there might be more interest in this...

We've been using this a few days now and enjoy it well! You can get 4 good hits from a fill I'm finding two hits is good if I'm going to do some work.
Its easy to use also. Took me maybe three tries to get the draw technique just right, its similar to drawing on a joint.

And its very light weight! Stored in the tube, it weighs almost nothing in your pocket. It won't replace my battery powered vapes, but it is always in my pocket!

nice lil unit :thumbsup: you put a pic of this in live stoners,i thought it was a one hitter/bat or twistypipe thing.
i think it was @WalterW that showed me these a while back.looking at the pics i thought the were pipes,but with your discription and the videoes now on dynavap site they not.
with the silver and fancy woods i thought wrong the clicker makes the difference.but where is the cheap glass version on their site ?
having had lots of pipes bongs and smoking things over the years,i much much prefare glass next the lips.
:pighug:

they may be out of production but online shops still have them. I got mine at:

http://www.puffitup.com/VapCap-Original-DynaVap-p/dyna.vapcap-orig.htm

nice lil unit :thumbsup: you put a pic of this in live stoners,i thought it was a one hitter/bat or twistypipe thing.
i think it was @WalterW that showed me these a while back.looking at the pics i thought the were pipes,but with your discription and the videoes now on dynavap site they not.
with the silver and fancy woods i thought wrong the clicker makes the difference.but where is the cheap glass version on their site ?
having had lots of pipes bongs and smoking things over the years,i much much prefare glass next the lips.

And I was thinking of you, Archie, when I bought this, as a way to try a vape and not spend too much. This is a true vaporizer and the simplicity is amazing!

just took to hits of Trainwreck from the Vap Cap and I'm stoned! This trainwreck keeps getting better as it starts to cure, and it was damn good to start with! Been a while since I got stoned on just 2 hits!

cheers :pass:as you say simplicity,no buttons dials digital displays and apps to download just to get the bugger working.and its a vape,not a half conduction half convection and if you stuff touches the eliment its neither.
i like it a lot,but i dont like the P&P charges,i must keep my eyes peeled.cheers for the headsup,reveiw and whatnots:toke:

Nice Pop22 I was interested in this device, had other priorities to sort out with the tent, otherwise I would have bought one.
Really does look like a nice contraption thing @Ash-a-Ton would like something like this, see he is always posting is safety hitters.

One day Archie, one Day.

As for the extracts, I dont think that it is made for that, nor do they have add ons, then again, it has been a while since I last checked in on the DynaVap

Back