Old Reviews Vap Cap! Something a Little Different!

www.puffitup.com is my favorite vape vendor. Got an email coupon for a discount on a Vap Cap by Dynavap! Dynavap makes several variations of this device, mine is the base model/original Vap Cap2. Vap Cap is a tiny vaporizer, not much bigger than a one hitter! Mine consists of 2 glass tubes, one with an oring, a diffuser ( didn't get a pic, its a tiny perforated disk inside the tube ),a mouthpiece, and the heating cap.

operation is quite simple. Remove the heat cap, fill the end of the glass tube, pack it just lightly and slip the heat cap back on. Heat the cap with and source of flame, the single flame torch seems best to me, it heats it quickly without it being too quick. Hold the flame tip about a 1/2" from the cap. roll the tube in your fingers to spread the heat even around the cap. Also, apply heat closer to the glass end of the cap, not on the end ( thats where the clicker is. ) When its up to temp, the cap makes an audible Click! signaling its at the right temp! Seal the carb and draw. it pulls hard. Pop your finger off the carb every couple of seconds. You'll get a good hit! In fact, the hits you can get are amazing! You'll get 2-3 hits before it clicks again, letting you know to re-heat! You can get 4-6 good hits from a load.
Heat up time using the single flame torch is about 8-10 seconds, faster than 99% of other vapes. I find this much easier to use than the MFLB.

My lady and I have been playing with this since yesterday. I thought it would be a cool novelty, but I really like it! It like a one hitter only a vape! And you get more than one hit, whats not to like!

Now you do want to be careful, don't get ripped and grab the hot end to refill before its cooled..........

Hard to find anything bad to say about this vape! Its not a party tool for a group of friends. However, the two of us got a good buzz each on just two tiny bowls!

Dynavap has some really classy one made from wood and stainless steel. I'm thinking of getting one in all stainless. Check out there site!

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/all

View attachment 781922 View attachment 781923
:smoking: cool unit pop', another toy to add to my list! I also like that lighter style, where did you get it? the name "Torch" doesn't seem to call it up readily,... Thanks bud! :pass:

I got my torch at a local dollar store lol! They don't make the glass model anymore, guess becaue it looks too much like a crack pipe lol!

:smoking: cool unit pop', another toy to add to my list! I also like that lighter style, where did you get it? the name "Torch" doesn't seem to call it up readily,... Thanks bud! :pass:

They sometime do drops of the OG glass Vapcaps but they are rare. I think the last time they did was last year sometime, around their anniversary its original release. The M versions are all medical grade SS and work very well for the $65-$70 price range.

Back