Seed Stockers Vapo grows Rucu Cucu and Thunder Banana!!

Hi bro regarding the rocu cucu stretching mine in the 2 litre is the tallest by far now in my tent I just thought I'd mention it
That's a great tip bro :bighug: ...I have just lowered my light so I will be sure to keep an eye on how she stretches and how close she is to my light....I very nearly learnt the hard way, that when you are growing with CMH lights....or indeed any HID light....leave enuff room to lift your plants as well!!..:thanks: bro.

Hello AFN...hope you are all well....I fed both of these ladies today...they are dry enuff to feed every other day now....I took a small handful of underneath and potential shader fan leaves from both.
I have both of these ladies spread out where I want them...you can see on the pics, the very different way these ladies are going to grow...the Thunder Banana has really tight internodal spacing, whereas the Rucu Cucu seems to have a more lanky structure...I slightly tightened the ties today, very carefully as the top end of the stems is the only supple part now......View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464219
Show em who's the boss :naughtystep::headbang::kissass:no more food until they do as they are told bwhahahah!:crying:

Hello AFN...hope you are all well....I fed both of these ladies today...they are dry enuff to feed every other day now....I took a small handful of underneath and potential shader fan leaves from both.
I have both of these ladies spread out where I want them...you can see on the pics, the very different way these ladies are going to grow...the Thunder Banana has really tight internodal spacing, whereas the Rucu Cucu seems to have a more lanky structure...I slightly tightened the ties today, very carefully as the top end of the stems is the only supple part now......View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464219
I must try this on a plant I am very hands of with defol and training manly because I'm lazy I don't like bending over and don't have the room to swing a cat outside of my tent but I'm running some photoperiod seedstocker Humboldt girls that I need to hold of till I flower in another tent so these mite get some vapo treatment do you have a favourite thread where you detailed all you do?

I must try this on a plant I am very hands of with defol and training manly because I'm lazy I don't like bending over and don't have the room to swing a cat outside of my tent but I'm running some photoperiod seedstocker Humboldt girls that I need to hold of till I flower in another tent so these mite get some vapo treatment do you have a favourite thread where you detailed all you do?
Of course my dude...you can see my other grows here! and I am always happy to help, should you need it :pass:

That is some very serious training you are doing with those girls. I have barely scratched the surface in comparison, nice work!!!
Thank you very much dude, it's nice of you to say so:thanks:.

Hola AFN.. :toke: ..fed the ladies today, both are doing well....the tighter node spacing on the Thunder Banana is giving me a slight bit of trouble with shading leaves...but it's nothing I can't handle(with my reading goggles on!)she is a step above the Rucu Cucu, time wise, who is looking fine!!.....no bending for either today and no tightening....the 2 mains and the 4 side stems are now way too woody....and it would create too much stress on the joints.....then SNAP!!....It is the last day of week 8 today and also the last day of half strength Dutch Pro Explode, which is powerful stuff!!....very exciting!!....more very soon everyone, have a great weekend :baked:
IMG_20220528_111956946.jpg
IMG_20220528_112003665.jpg
IMG_20220528_112930279.jpg
IMG_20220528_112935413.jpg

H-H-HOOOOOOOOOLA AFN...I had the awesome pleasure of feeding these beautiful ladies again today....the Thunder Banana is amazing but with the tight internodal spacing she may cause me problems later on idk, the Rucu Cucu is winning for me atm dudes...she is just spread out a bit more, which I like for better air circulation....
IMG_20220529_115315080.jpg
IMG_20220529_115319213.jpg
IMG_20220529_115225140.jpg
IMG_20220529_115233699.jpg

Have a great day everyone.

H-H-HOOOOOOOOOLA AFN...I had the awesome pleasure of feeding these beautiful ladies again today....the Thunder Banana is amazing but with the tight internodal spacing she may cause me problems later on idk, the Rucu Cucu is winning for me atm dudes...she is just spread out a bit more, which I like for better air circulation....View attachment 1465502View attachment 1465503View attachment 1465504View attachment 1465505
Have a great day everyone.
Structure is building nicely bro!:d5:

Back