Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Nutrients I have used so far.
Terra Aquatica)...my current nutes and I think it's a bit too early to rate them....but no problems so far!

Ecothrive)....this was a one-part 500ml sample I got from am hydro guy when I first started...it seemed a bit Nitro heavy for the bloom period to me!...but the plants turned out ok...they had very dark green leaves in bloom.

Remo)..loved these guys stuff and grew some great plants with them, I think I felt let down by the company bcoz one of the bottles was, what seemed to me, not as full as the others and it was one of the more expensive ones to replace as a singular btl.....and it ran out first too!

Dutch Pro)....my previous set of nutes...I like Dutch Pro...they just became very expensive to replace bottles as I used to order the starter pack bcoz it was cheaper....I think in the end it was just too many bottles to have around with A+B for Veg and Bloom and then the additives as well.

Megacrop)...I just ordered the free sample with these and was very impressed with the results.
When I tried MC it was just newly available in the U.K and there weren't many people selling it and it only came in a bigger bag than I wanted.

Buddha's Tree)...Good Nutes!...again these became a price issue for me.

Biotabs)...Great nutes and worked well...I think that I felt like I didn't have as much control with these and if I ran into a problem I wouldn't know what to add/stop to fix it.

Dakine 420)...These are a fully powdered/crystallized Nutes from USA...loved them, grew top plants with them.....just too far away!...I was doing a test for these guys and I ran out of one of the adds and the replacement and post/mail was expensive!

Mills)...this was a starter pack I won in a insta comp and they worked well for me but I stopped using them after the pack ran out.

Hesi)...these nutes worked really well, I enjoyed using them loads...I got a starter pack for cheap on eBay so that prolly gold plated them in the back of my mind haha...grew some great ladies with them but I didn't re-order as the price had gone up loads.

Pukka)...Good Nutes and cheap, I used them for quite a while and I still order their Reggae Roots myco powder....I remember their roots liquid stuff f**kin stinks tho haha. :crying: ....badly!

Canna)...pretty good stuff and still a leading industry name , I believe!!... I started off with these guys but I didn't have a f**king clue then so I changed quite soon after starting, they still got my first plants to harvest tho!!

Last edited:
The above short list:yeahthat: was requested by @DCLXVI I think?(but it's for everyone ofc..:joy:)...some time back, finally got round to it dude haha:crying::crying:
I will edit them in if I remember any more dudes!Happy Christmas:LikeWeed:

Hello AFN..:biggrin:..hope you are all well....ok!...so, the first three pics are Dutch Passion Mokums Tulips ..which have begun a week or so of pH 6 only water btw, in week 10 like Dutch Passion say they will..even after all I put them thru..:yoinks: ..then a pic of the Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch I have in a G+S over in the Dutch Passion section, swing by everyone....some great ladies over there dudes...then the tall Dragon Seeds Dragonfruit ...who have come to life now and I have done some creative spreader bar work too..
Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch
IMG_20221220_121746960.jpg

Dutch Passion Mokums Tulips
IMG_20221220_121755958.jpg

IMG_20221220_121814337.jpg

..these are the Dragonfruit as they were..
IMG_20221220_121914051.jpg

...and again the smaller one
IMG_20221220_121947530.jpg

...the bigger one...
IMG_20221220_122030173.jpg

..and below now is a pic of all the problems I see, with the shaders marked with a cross and the potential wet spots circled....then what I did about it...
IMG_20221220_122030173~2.jpg

IMG_20221220_122351558.jpg

IMG_20221220_123027728.jpg

IMG_20221220_123217624.jpg

..and an interesting little growth on the smaller one..
I will let it ride.....for now:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
IMG_20221220_123240337.jpg

Hello AFN..:biggrin:..hope you are all well....ok!...so, the first three pics are Dutch Passion Mokums Tulips ..which have begun a week or so of pH 6 only water btw, in week 10 like Dutch Passion say they will..even after all I put them thru..:yoinks: ..then a pic of the Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch I have in a G+S over in the Dutch Passion section, swing by everyone....some great ladies over there dudes...then the tall Dragon Seeds Dragonfruit ...who have come to life now and I have done some creative spreader bar work too..
Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch
View attachment 1548697
View attachment 1548698
View attachment 1548699
..these are the Dragonfruit as they were..
View attachment 1548700
...and again the smaller one
View attachment 1548701
...the bigger one...
View attachment 1548703
..and below now is a pic of all the problems I see, with the shaders marked with a cross and the potential wet spots circled....then what I did about it...
View attachment 1548710
View attachment 1548705
View attachment 1548706
View attachment 1548707
..and an interesting little growth on the smaller one..
I will let it ride.....for now:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
View attachment 1548708
Is that another node appearing?

Thanks for the rundown. I knew you had been through a bunch. Seems like it doesn't matter what you use, just a darn good grower all around!
Thank you for the kind words my dude:bighug::worship:

P.S....sorry I didn't reply for a bit dude...you are a top dude and I feel bad for not replying after a top comment from a top dude hehe.....just been busy dude... and stoned dude hehehe....very stoned:pass::crying::bighug::woohoo::rofl::rofl::thanks:

Hello AFN...got 2 pics for you of the next project on my rotation....SeedStockers Thunder Banana Auto coming soon :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
IMG_20221222_133046632.jpg
IMG_20221222_133309541.jpg

Hello AFN.....I would like to share a quick thought with you about when I first started off in this glorious pursuit of our chozen majik medicine...:eyebrows:...I very much convinced myself that "more wattage = more bud!".....and like many growmie's and groshe's out there I built my kit slowly... piece by piece, upgrading and learning on the way ......cool!.....but I also learnt along the way that the formula "More Watts = More Bud!" is not entirely true..... optimization and good strong genetics will also get you a long way too
IMG_20221222_145347075_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221222_145400642_HDR.jpg

...it just blows my mind how much these tiny little seeds can become...with minimal input from me, really!!

Back