Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN... :woohoo1: ...hope you are all well....my little ladies seem to be quite happy in my first adventure with Coco and Clay Pebbles..:yay:..fyi I am using the Ecothrive brand of that product....there is about a week in between these gals as I had a misfire with a Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch Auto which I replaced with a SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel...but I just bunched them together, they are both on week 2 atm....
IMG_20230315_131354511.jpg
IMG_20230315_131405368.jpg

To prevent these gals from stretching out, I am gonna hafta raise them up....because "Thing!" is taking up so much room and is so tall....I had to raise my light last night as the top leaves are starting to look a tad pale hehe....we will see if this helps her out any....T.T.F.N AFN

Hello AFN... :woohoo1: ...hope you are all well....my little ladies seem to be quite happy in my first adventure with Coco and Clay Pebbles..:yay:..fyi I am using the Ecothrive brand of that product....there is about a week in between these gals as I had a misfire with a Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch Auto which I replaced with a SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel...but I just bunched them together, they are both on week 2 atm....View attachment 1573860View attachment 1573861
To prevent these gals from stretching out, I am gonna hafta raise them up....because "Thing!" is taking up so much room and is so tall....I had to raise my light last night as the top leaves are starting to look a tad pale hehe....we will see if this helps her out any....T.T.F.N AFN
vapo ive used most brands of these pebbles mixes and these were great but eventually, I always end up going back to cannas mix also I've grown every type of size plant with pebble mix including all my solo cups so I expect great things

vapo ive used most brands of these pebbles mixes and these were great but eventually, I always end up going back to cannas mix also I've grown every type of size plant with pebble mix including all my solo cups so I expect great things
Thanks bro, I was wondering about which brand you use, as you were where I got the idea to use Coco/pebs from bro..:thanks:..after seeing your success with them, I thought..."why not?"....the only reason I bought Ecothrive is I have been using their Coco/perlite before the change and I just followed suit....I bought the 50L bag too hehe so it might be a while b4 I switch to Canna bro...:crying:...how is the puppy doing bro?....bet he is HUGE by now hehe...I took a couple of shotz of Dizzy for you bro, first one is next to Moxxi 4 reference bro...she wouldn't look at me coz the cat was walking past....
IMG_20230315_211818262_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230315_211827818.jpg
IMG_20230315_211832151.jpg

If you zoom in on the last pic you can see she has one solitary Black "eyebrow?" hair sticking up hehe.

Thanks bro, I was wondering about which brand you use, as you were where I got the idea to use Coco/pebs from bro..:thanks:..after seeing your success with them, I thought..."why not?"....the only reason I bought Ecothrive is I have been using their Coco/perlite before the change and I just followed suit....I bought the 50L bag too hehe so it might be a while b4 I switch to Canna bro...:crying:...how is the puppy doing bro?....bet he is HUGE by now hehe...I took a couple of shotz of Dizzy for you bro, first one is next to Moxxi 4 reference bro...she wouldn't look at me coz the cat was walking past....View attachment 1573992View attachment 1573993View attachment 1573994
If you zoom in on the last pic you can see she has one solitary Black "eyebrow?" hair sticking up hehe.
Is she still a naughty girl also here's Alfie yday he looks like butter wouldn't melt lol
IMG-20230314-WA0005.jpg

Is she still a naughty girl also here's Alfie yday he looks like butter wouldn't melt lolView attachment 1574003
One of the naughtiest little s**t's ever hehe...aww man!!....he is a handsome chap bro.... absolutely beautiful colour coat too...he's massive compared to Dizzy hehe...

Edit:....and that black tip on his tail bro....super cute hehe

One of the naughtiest little s**t's ever hehe...aww man!!....he is a handsome chap bro.... absolutely beautiful colour coat too...he's massive compared to Dizzy hehe...

Edit:....and that black tip on his tail bro....super cute hehe
also hes not an angel himself but he never wrecks my stuff mainly julies slippers etc but taking all the good with the bad he's a great pup also are secret with him is he's run ragged most days as he's at the farm a lot of the time with his pals so like puppy play school .as I've always found a board dog will be more trouble

Is she still a naughty girl also here's Alfie yday he looks like butter wouldn't melt lolView attachment 1574003
The other day my pain in the ass ripped up a cardboard box and a gallon of distilled water. Soaked into the wood floor and through the ceiling innthe basement. First time she's done that.

The other day my pain in the ass ripped up a cardboard box and a gallon of distilled water. Soaked into the wood floor and through the ceiling innthe basement. First time she's done that.
You need one of these they make so much distilled water and it's perfect....makes my foogers run smoother and no white residue ...
20230304_190214.jpg

You need one of these they make so much distilled water and it's perfect....makes my foogers run smoother and no white residue ...View attachment 1574059
It wasn't even mine. My wife bought it for her Nettie pot thing and never opened it. I was suppose to move it somewhere and just hadn't yet.

@St. Tom and @Lil Dab .....thank you both for the rep points for my Dizzy...I tried to explain to her just now, what a nice thing you both had done.. :chimp: ..she just stood there, head tilted slightly, looking straight at me....stuck out her tongue and dived on me haha:crying::crying::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back